1 2 3
Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/2/18 1:41 p.m.

Let's look on the brightside - if Mopar isn't making a new car platform, then at least they can't make their new platform cars bigger and heavier...

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/2/18 3:13 p.m.

In reply to ebonyandivory :

I'm not buying it, I have been around plenty of people who spend their day belittling others and blow it off by saying "hey man Im just kidding around". If he or anyone else thinks that a constant stream of insults, put-downs, nasty comments, calling people stupid and generally being a complete tool is funny or endearing, they are delusional. He treats his daughter like a dumb blonde and she is supposed to sit there and pretend it's OK because he is playing it up for the camera?  His DESIRE is to set a horrible example and act like a jerk, assuming that people will know it's not for real?  What about people who tune in for only a short while and don't spend time to research what this guy is like in "real" life.  Why would you want to leave that impression?  If the answer is because people find that kind of behavior entertaining, then he is also contributing to the downward spiral of mankind. He is a bag of douche.  His cars however, are outstanding in terms of authenticity...if you are into that sort of thing. 

Bmerchant
Bmerchant New Reader
11/2/18 9:02 p.m.

In reply to wearymicrobe :

omg

Bmerchant
Bmerchant New Reader
11/2/18 9:02 p.m.

omg

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory PowerDork
11/2/18 9:27 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve :

Ok, you’re obviously free to interpret his actions any way you feel is correct. I’m just suggesting it’s all a purposely over-the-top joke and the person you believe you see doesn’t exist. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9elFNVygUyk6A1fk1QYzUukib01qLVVfEmxFVVJbQG9kdTZGDigsUjY3HxOUFh6y