1 2 3
B430
B430 Reader
7/21/12 6:24 p.m.

I paid $1400 for mine, it's got some rust along the bottom edge. The metal is mostly still there, just rusty in spots and will need to be repaired. I have all the chrome minus the trunk latch. My interior is complete, but the front seats are taped together. Mechanically mine seems to be in good shape. Mileage is unknown, odometer has gone around at least once.

2002maniac
2002maniac HalfDork
7/21/12 9:27 p.m.

Cool car! My younger brother bought a '63 Ranchero when he was 14 so I got to drive it when I was working on my '74 2002. Very fun little truck! It had the 170 with a 4 on the floor. He had the interior redone and got it painted in Tijuana.

Sorry for the thread hijack:

B430
B430 Reader
7/21/12 10:54 p.m.

Should just rename this the falcon/comet/ranchero love thread :-)

My apologies to those of you who were fans of the "50 years parked outside" look, it's going away. Pretty happy with the results from today:

Wet sanded with 800 grit then buffed with polishing compound. I'm not a pro at body work so I'm pretty happy with how it's going.

I think I'm going to fix up the bad spots as best I can and spray paint them to sorta match.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi HalfDork
7/22/12 1:33 p.m.

Ive got a nice set of ARE Libres that are waiting for that car!

ClemSparks
ClemSparks PowerDork
1/4/13 1:57 p.m.

Since I'm on the way to look at a pair of project Falcons tomorrow morning, what better time to beg for an update on this one?

Clem

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PccChHqZdOPrNzGydCVGnxv3gRDA5m4Oar7kdPO1tOuonbv6zURlX0GDUbnVOCq6