Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/15/08 10:58 p.m.

There's several ways to see the latest activity since you last came around.

Up top, you'll see "New Topics". That will show any new topics since your last visit and -- if you've checked the setting in your profile -- a preview of the most recent posts in that topic, with each one clickable.

And you'll see "Latest Topics" -- that's everything in the past 24 hours. It also shows a preview, if you've checked that setting. Actually all the topic pages do. You can also toggle it from the top menu bar if you just want to check it occasionally rather than all the time.

Anyway, in the topic lists, you'll also see a gold star to the left of topics that have had activity since you're last visit, so you can easily spot 'em.

And one more -- this one is new, and probably buggy -- but if you click that gold star, it SHOULD take you to the first new post since you last stopped by. Maybe. I ain't promising.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/15/08 11:02 p.m.

I suppose I will have to ignore a thread for a while to test out the star theory.

Thanks for your hard work dude!

And so, to bed... g'nite!~

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
5/15/08 11:03 p.m.

If you see a star, click it and see where if it takes you to a new (but not last) post... unless the last post is the only new one.

EastCoastMojo
5/16/08 8:45 a.m.

Hey, where are the stars today? :nice:

EastCoastMojo
5/16/08 8:46 a.m.

Nevermind, they came back as soon as I posted that. Where's the smiley with the tongue sticking out? :P

gamby
gamby New Reader
5/19/08 2:19 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: Nevermind, they came back as soon as I posted that. Where's the smiley with the tongue sticking out? :P

I know. I feel like we're back in the dark ages. :p

:(

:rolleyes:

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AYsAz095oDWX5d3I2YFS3TlSxBW9PI43t1i3R80JwNqiNcEJKCEYBLqZ0jebjHSF