Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
12/25/20 12:14 p.m.

Off-roading cars that have no business being off road? Hijinks with good friends? And for a great cause?

Sign us up. 

That’s the premise behind the Gambler 500, a series of rally events started in Oregon in 2014 by an enthusiast named Tate Morgan and his buddies, called the OG Gamblers. The idea is to build $500 off-road machines out …

Read the rest of the story

AAZCD (Forum Supporter)
AAZCD (Forum Supporter) Dork
5/9/21 3:58 p.m.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Gambler events that I've done so far. Although it's not a race, they do pick 'winners' give out various trophies. When it's all done, some of the worst decisions lead to the best memories. Besides the event itself, my favorite aspect is having an excuse to build a ridiculous car from one that, by all reason, should have already reached the end of it's road.

03Panther
03Panther UltraDork
5/9/21 4:10 p.m.

I wish I still had my 92 Buick Regal. Was nice while my grandma had 'er, but I inherited it and loans it to a few people as a beater car. After the water leaks trashed th new interior, I used it as a truck for a few years! Could not kill it. 
but the f there is an event within a 1/2 days drive of Dothan AL, I could def. build something for it. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TjP3UOz1YZUMY0LZuRBJkCunnYa89ANtkmeVeIHf4g31XMjYLuCbP27F475edRao