David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
9/23/09 1:17 p.m.

Mom and Dad bought another BMW this weekend, so the old one is for sale: http://augusta.craigslist.org/cto/1387673821.html

I know, I know, no ads here, but I know a guy. I'd buy it but probably have enough cars at the moment.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
9/23/09 1:20 p.m.

Classified ads are free for subscribers, too.

EricM
EricM HalfDork
9/23/09 1:20 p.m.

Good Deal. If I was any closer....

David S. Wallens
9/23/09 1:22 p.m.

Main reason they're selling it: Dad got his motorcycle, so Mom gets an automatic. They bought a newer E46 that's similarly equipped.

2002maniac
2002maniac Reader
9/23/09 1:24 p.m.

I thought you might be auctioning off your firstborn to pay for porsche parts

speedblind
speedblind Reader
9/23/09 1:25 p.m.

Pretty car. Were my fiance not locked into a lease, it would be a prime candidate to subversively increase the number of "fun" cars I'm allowed at any given time.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
9/23/09 2:03 p.m.

What motorcycle did he get?

Dan

Cotton
Cotton HalfDork
9/23/09 2:12 p.m.

hopefully a k1300s....that is my next bike if I get very very lucky!

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
9/23/09 2:26 p.m.

Does "Retiree driven" mean it was tracked every single weekend instead of just twice a year?

slefain
slefain Dork
9/23/09 3:14 p.m.

Canoe?

I kid, I kid......

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/23/09 6:04 p.m.

nice car, reasonable price, but wtf is with the front bumper?

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/23/09 9:33 p.m.

Nice car, but the list of mods kind of trumps the whole "retiree driven" business.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
9/23/09 9:39 p.m.
Woody wrote: Nice car, but the list of mods kind of trumps the whole "retiree driven" business.

I know, that is such a huge list of mods! a short throw shifter, an exhaust (assuming cat back), and a Dinan chip! don't tell the ricers, they will be jealous!

David S. Wallens
9/23/09 9:41 p.m.
maroon92 wrote:
Woody wrote: Nice car, but the list of mods kind of trumps the whole "retiree driven" business.
I know, that is such a huge list of mods! a short throw shifter, an exhaust (assuming cat back), and a Dinan chip! don't tell the ricers, they will be jealous!

That work was all done by the previous owner, a fellow BMW CCA member who tends to go through cars at a somewhat high rate. All the work was all done at the dealer, too. (Yes, cha-ching.)

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/23/09 9:46 p.m.
maroon92 wrote:

It's the clear lenses that scare me.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5wOvLnj76AxGmC49Mc4N7rPiQ5t4JfzRvq7CYGgB5im1zwH6K5mdL8896EPUmsnk