dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/4/16 9:25 p.m.

Starting at about halfway down page 1306 in this forum I found a treasure trove of articles written by the GRM staff. It makes for some great reading and I found it much easier to read through the various titles and find some interesting stuff.

Thanks GRM for keeping this stuff on the board!!!!!

Link to get you there faster link

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
10/4/16 9:29 p.m.

That was from when they made a change that linked posted articles here to the forum. Somehow it dumped them all at once, for hours the first page was nothing but new articles being dumped. I like to think of it as their way of out canoeing the canoes.

WildScotsRacing
WildScotsRacing HalfDork
10/4/16 10:30 p.m.

Someone should sticky this.

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
10/5/16 6:32 a.m.

Dean, were you bored? 1300 pages?

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/5/16 7:52 a.m.

Lol yes. I wanted to see who had the oldest post on the board. Then it turned in to a trip down memory lane looking back at things we were discussing ten years back.

alfadriver
alfadriver MegaDork
10/5/16 8:04 a.m.

Looks like the current board started really in May 2008. I seem to remember a bunch of post dated threads of old articles- (which go back to page 1310- it looks).

IIRC, this is at least the third GRM board, as I joined back in the late 90's and remember the talk about the $1999 challenge. Which was really cool. Guido and his worker kids.

Anyone know where the older board archives ended up, if they are still out there?

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
10/5/16 9:09 p.m.

In reply to alfadriver:

I remember being able to go back to the board before the board before this one, from the board before this one, to read old posts.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KA3xxgnlU8hl0MlAgdkLFrL5LsnBQZHbbq9W1zAeh6GEvFu5PnRUC2tF7tTrTtn7