cxhb
cxhb New Reader
7/22/08 11:18 p.m.

Hello, if anyone is interested on saturday july 26th (sorry for short notice!) there will be a time attack/drift event at G and J kartway in camden. The event is being thrown by Outbrake motorsports. The events are generally small with there only being about 5 people tops running time attack, since there are so few people running grip there isnt any classes, its all open. its $100 pre registered on myautoevents.com or $125 for those not pre-registered, i know the prices are kind of high but driving starts at 9, and timing starts at 4:15. after all the time attack is done the drift judging begins and thats fun to watch and all (since there are generally a lot more drifters). there is a LOT of track time available... trust me you'll want to take a break at some point, run as much as you can if you want. dont miss your chance to have fun at a grassroots event guys! for those looking on myautoevents.com, the event is under drifting, not hpde or autocross. look under DRIFTING!, title will include OUTBRAKE MOTORSPORTS TIME ATTACK/DRIFT. hope to see more grip drivers there!

remember july 26th!!! for more info visit outbrakemotorsports.com

cghstang
cghstang New Reader
7/23/08 6:38 a.m.

Just so you know, the date on MAE is 26-Jul-2100 to 26-Jul-2008, so if you're just browsing for events you aren't likely to find this.

Looks like fun though.

JFX001
JFX001 HalfDork
7/23/08 7:53 a.m.

Also, there is a huge car show/cruise-in here in Delaware on the 26th.Hundreds of rods and customs.

-John

cxhb
cxhb New Reader
7/23/08 10:25 a.m.

its a blast. best part is tons and tons of seat time.

Kramer
Kramer New Reader
7/23/08 10:36 a.m.

I'm originally from Eaton, near G&J, and if I didn't move to Michigan, I'd be at this course. Actually a (very) extended family member of mine owns this track.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/23/08 10:43 a.m.

Did you add it to the events section?

cxhb
cxhb New Reader
7/23/08 3:12 p.m.

ill have to have the owner of the club enter it since all that is required, thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
meJZFDJAvqDChjIsbwWaH21dHBvCYOoGfXeREXEhIYMIELigCPQtgcfkKlQMb2YW