JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
7/29/14 2:04 p.m.

David and I are going to record a podcast at 3:30 pm eastern time. You pick the subject. We can cover anything you like that only requires the two of us (i.e. no outside guests). Have a particular piece of GRM lore you'd like explained? Any recent news you'd like examined in further depth. 30 minutes of fart noises?

Go.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/29/14 2:06 p.m.

Ack, now it's 25 minutes until showtime.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 UltimaDork
7/29/14 2:15 p.m.

Maybe not this time since no outside guests but we've heard from a lot of s people who've been there since the beginning or a long time.
But there seems to be one omission: Rennie.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson PowerDork
7/29/14 2:22 p.m.
  1. Keith Tanner on building and racing the Targa Miata both in original NA BP and lairy monster V8 guises
  2. A PRO driver who has done pikes peek
  3. One of the retired pro's who raced and survived the 60's Can-Am, sports cars, F1, F5000 etc
  4. Tim on the history and building of the Ro*Spit

Want more?

JG Pasterjak
7/29/14 2:22 p.m.
JohnRW1621 wrote: Maybe not this time since no outside guests but we've heard from a lot of s people who've been there since the beginning or a long time. But there seems to be one omission: Rennie.

Yeah. He's on the list for sure. Next time he's up here I'll have to corral him.

Adrian_Thompson
7/29/14 2:27 p.m.

OPs, didn't read the time crunch. #4 on my list, grab Tim and talk Ro Spit and other project cars. Failing that bribe Tommy with some candy to talk about growing up with two clinically insane parents

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
7/29/14 2:28 p.m.

Did not know you guys had a podcast.. I'll now add you into my morning commute rotation.

David S. Wallens
7/29/14 2:29 p.m.

We have a topic! Which one? You'll have to tune in.

Lowering the Cone of Silence now….

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
7/29/14 2:30 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: Lowering the Cone of Silence now….

Ha, YES!

Great reference!

David S. Wallens
7/29/14 2:32 p.m.

Thanks.

JG just handed me a mic, so I guess it's almost go time.

Adrian_Thompson
7/31/14 7:19 a.m.

Parrots an podcasts don't mix!

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
7/31/14 7:47 a.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: We have a topic! Which one? You'll have to tune in. Lowering the Cone of Silence now….

Cone of Silence? That'll be the worst podcast ever.

David S. Wallens
7/31/14 8:44 a.m.

Well, the Cone of Silence just includes us and our mics. Actually, the phone rang a few times while recording this one. Hopefully you won't hear it.

Adrian_Thompson
7/31/14 10:01 a.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: Well, the Cone of Silence just includes us and our mics. Actually, the phone rang a few times while recording this one. Hopefully you won't hear it.

Not unless it was disguised as a parrot

JG Pasterjak
7/31/14 1:10 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: Parrots an podcasts don't mix!

Ha! yeah. Forgot she was on the chair behind me. She was being extremely quiet, until she wasn't. The actual audio spectrogram of an eclectus squawk is pretty amazing. It's a little midrangey, but there's an amazing range of frequency there. It's like Iggy Pop with a beak.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zhTRWwQ4YfJ6fGBUlKZzZKAufiUkdVHSfNZXbEADwr7rchUpOEJhGauFiWmX8qsI