1 ... 4 5 6
Snrub
Snrub HalfDork
5/15/20 3:49 p.m.
erika said:!

The new Chinese engine is compromised.

I didn't know it was a "chinese" engine. It sounded like a cool engine for the purpose.. What's wrong with it?

Apexcarver
Apexcarver UltimaDork
5/15/20 4:43 p.m.
erika said:
Riley_88 said:

I don't think this is where i'd put my money as I already have a pretty good list of both 4 wheel and 2 wheel toys I'd like to own before checking out BUT whenever I see these around I can confidently say the person driving it sure seems to be having a lot of fun.  From the tests of early models I recall there were some traction issues in the wet that caused it to swap ends and head for the nearest ditch, at least in the tester's experience, however that was apparently addressed.  As a result we now have a new vehicle that maybe doesn't appeal to you or me but does appeal to others.  Others who strengthen the hobby and keep the interest in driving alive and that can't be a bad thing!

The list of mandatory recalls for the early models is, frankly, frightening.  As you would expect for an ATV manufacturer, they were essentially prototypes.  Thankfully, they got the bugs worked out by the end of the 1st gen in 2019, which I expect will be the most desirable for the foreseeable future.  The new Chinese engine is compromised.

Pfft, look at recalls for a 2014 Ram 1500...

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
L9QgAieDm5SYZmwYRDhb7KyDZDiMJuS6ZDggEWocLt7rtfOG5S2IQXWXkJCjG6nO