JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
9/18/20 2:10 p.m.
feature_image

Getting our 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo cleaned up and back in shape wouldn’t feel right unless we found some time to test its limits. A local autocross felt like the perfect venue to assess what we had and where we may still want to go, and it just so happened that the Buccaneer Region of the SCCA was having one …

Read the rest of the story

djsilver (Forum Supporter)
djsilver (Forum Supporter) Reader
9/19/20 4:02 p.m.

Great to see you at the FIRM and glad to hear you were able to overcome adversity and get some sorting-out done on the car.  The CFR/BUCC crowd at the FIRM is always stout.   There's another event there on October 3rd.  Hope you can join us again!

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
9/21/20 10:45 p.m.
djsilver (Forum Supporter) said:

Great to see you at the FIRM and glad to hear you were able to overcome adversity and get some sorting-out done on the car.  The CFR/BUCC crowd at the FIRM is always stout.   There's another event there on October 3rd.  Hope you can join us again!

i'm a definite maybe for that one. I'm signed up for the Dixie event next Sunday, and I think I have a conflict on that first October weekend, which is why I took the event the week prior. If that conflict clears before registration closes, though, I'll likely head back to the FIRM as well.

300zxfreak
300zxfreak Reader
10/25/20 12:15 p.m.

I like the course, it looks like one that I might actually. navigate my way around without getting lost.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UK4aV35QV32P3AYeNqhLJoyAVLApHPqRToNcP9mMdb2HyB3JR4xQ7J2q079A40k9