problemaddict
problemaddict New Reader
8/11/08 4:27 p.m.

Hey Tim,

As it is now, when you click on Readers Rides you get the list with the latest entries first. I suggest that you have them listed with the latest updates/posts first. I think this would promote people to turn their Readers Rides posts into build threads and/or ongoing ownership experiences.

whatcha think?

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
8/11/08 4:46 p.m.

I'd probably leave them with latest rides as default, but let me take a look at what it would take to add "Most recently updated" or something over by "most comments" and such. I think it should be pretty easy.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/11/08 9:40 p.m.

I was under the impression that you can only add one post to your ride, and one photo. Anything more has to be a link to another site. Its not like the old Reader's Rides where you could build a long post with updates.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
8/11/08 10:51 p.m.

Comments.... the discussion can be as long as people are interested in making it. Although I do have some enhancements in mind for that section, when I can find some time.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Reader
8/11/08 11:28 p.m.

Can we add a "Yamaha" make to the Reader's Ride list?

Can we add more than one picture? For a build-style page?

Stuc
Stuc Reader
8/11/08 11:33 p.m.

Yeah my ride is lonely! I haven't had any comments or votes in forever :p

Dan G
Dan G Dork
8/12/08 1:03 a.m.

Its really easy to add more than one photo and make a "build style" page. Use the same code as you use on the board. Here's mine as examples...

944 Turbo Build Page

///M3 Build Page

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ak8k5oi95rKrvFQDOOLqZl2Yg3pmEmokdYPGBE9zOQieLKPjLzkkzrYF22KrU0RA