Jordan Rimpela
Jordan Rimpela Digital Editor
7/11/19 11:06 a.m.
feature_image

Free and great. Both of those words perfectly describe Classic Motorsports' Monterey Kickoff Cruise-In at Pacific Grove, which will return to the picturesque town of Monterey on Tuesday, August 13 at 3 p.m.

Registration is free, and the event is great: Park your cool GRM car along the beautiful Lighthouse Avenue in Pacific Grove and enjoy the amazing company (including our ugly mugs) and food! Not going to Pebble Beach? No problem, everyone's invited. It's a casual event, but if you want to dress up and guffaw while we twirl our mustaches over glasses of fancy wine we're game. Just buy the wine. Pre-registration is required if you want to enter your car, as Lighthouse Avenue will fill up fast.

Check out out Monterey Kickoff Cruise-In page for registration and more information. Our Monterey Kickoff Cruise-In is presented by Hagerty Insurance, in association with Reliable CarriersCovercraftFCP Euroand Flyin' Miata, with trophies from The Monarch Pub & Restaurant and Moss Motors and with special thanks to The Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce and Tourist Centers.

Read the rest of the story

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed UltraDork
7/14/19 6:38 p.m.

I would love to go but I am on the other side of the country. I am loving the pics of the VW cab and Alfa Romeo though.

Jordan Rimpela
Jordan Rimpela Digital Editor
7/15/19 9:56 a.m.

Well I promise to take a bunch more this year!

Our Preferred Partners
97IMoHhTHs93jUX6cLMrgRqIbxY1a7uIdQf31wXF6M7hfINtjXK8NceXZ5XUQeDP