1 2
wae
wae Reader
4/20/13 7:52 a.m.
Jerry wrote:
accordionfolder wrote:
Jerry wrote: My friend has TSTR2NR. I want IH8WIND.
Ha! No joke. The designer of the xB was strongly against aerodynamics. The second gen is hideously bloated and awkwardly shaped though, if you're gonna go boxy, don't go mostly boxy.
I have many friends now with the 2nd Gen. More power, but I just can't get behind the looks. If they were to put that drivetrain in the first gen? Oh hell yeah.

Jerry, I think around here we are the "they". Get on it and keep us updated in the build section. :)

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
4/20/13 7:56 a.m.
wae wrote:
Jerry wrote: I have many friends now with the 2nd Gen. More power, but I just can't get behind the looks. If they were to put that drivetrain in the first gen? Oh hell yeah.
Jerry, I think around here we are the "they". Get on it and keep us updated in the build section. :)

Do it!!!

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/20/13 7:58 a.m.
accordionfolder wrote: Yeah, that's not bad at all! Crazy that it does that bad on fuel economy though. I can get nearly 30 in my Forrester and it has a full liter (it's a 1.5, right?) of displacement and awd on the cube.

Guy I work with's wife has a Caliber and it gets nearly 40mpg despite being gigantic and shaped like the box it came in. CVTs rule.

accordionfolder
accordionfolder Reader
4/22/13 11:03 a.m.
Knurled wrote:
accordionfolder wrote: Yeah, that's not bad at all! Crazy that it does that bad on fuel economy though. I can get nearly 30 in my Forrester and it has a full liter (it's a 1.5, right?) of displacement and awd on the cube.
Guy I work with's wife has a Caliber and it gets nearly 40mpg despite being gigantic and shaped like the box it came in. CVTs rule.

Mine is a 5 speed. The new CVT forester get something silly like 32 highway.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FlsWsrtIN516FGRko0kdZ4DU7Dx6CuRS6eB8CvxLKhqfaNNBf01n0z1sxeul5rv1