1 2
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
11/30/19 10:00 a.m.
feature_image

Now that Black Friday is behind us, it's time for the next industry-generated holiday designed to make you spend money: Small Business Saturday is today. 

But unlike Black Friday, Small Business Saturday always hits us close to home. That's because unlike our investor-led competition, we really are a small business. In fact, we only have 11 employees. That's our staff to produce two …

Read the rest of the story

_
_ Dork
11/30/19 10:15 a.m.

Oof. You reached my heart. I purchased. I'll say this, for the amount of fun and knowledge I enjoy on this forum, I would pay $9.99 a year to be part of it. 
if the magazines go the way of Dunder Mifflin, you'll always have me in attendance. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
11/30/19 10:24 a.m.

Thank you so much! 

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
11/30/19 10:27 a.m.

DONE! 

Shame on me! I haven't subscribed in years.

Also: The marketing on the promotion worked. Saw it on instagram/in email and said "I need to take a minute to do that."

3rd time was the charm!

Thanks for all that y'all do!!!

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/30/19 10:34 a.m.

Thanks for not being as big as Long John Silvers, King Arthur Flour, Pepboys, or Oberloo. Why? Because they've sent me 60 emails in the past 3 days, and I can't find their unsubscribe links. 

If I didn't just renew wednesday I'd do it again just because you didn't flood my inbox with offers. 

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/30/19 10:38 a.m.

In reply to poopshovel again :

I'm in the same boat. For several years I wasn't wanting to commit to something as a subscription for the reason that I didn't think I'd last the 12 months and didn't want a monthly pain coming to the mailbox, so I'd have the now ex pick it up at a local independent retailer who carried GRM. Sadly in the past year they've gone under. (Which is truly sad as they were uniquely Maryland and had a diverse selection far beyond books and we're also close to cars and coffee). I need to get the new swmbo'ed address to get her a gift subscription as well. 

When the 10 year comes up I'm committing long term this time around. 

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/30/19 10:43 a.m.

I am in to take a year onto whatever I already had.  Thank you for great information!  And don't ever stop being GRM.

Scott

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
11/30/19 10:48 a.m.

I'm in for another year and I even signed up for Classic Motorsports.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/30/19 11:17 a.m.

Added another year to my GRM, selfishly motivated by my want of a black T.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/30/19 11:21 a.m.

Now that I'm settled in my house I just re-upped both :) I really enjoy the pictures in classic motorsports. 

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/30/19 11:25 a.m.

I have no idea when my subscription expires. It's likely significantly more than a year out. Still resubscribing. Thank you GRM for being so awesome.

OldGray320i
OldGray320i Dork
11/30/19 11:39 a.m.

I was going to re-up for GRM anyway because, hey, $10 for a t-shirt?   And the mag?  Well, duh. 

But seeing this post, and realizing I don't EVER want to be without the GRM boards, I plopped CM into my virtual basket. 

And, I've dropped $20 on stuff  WAY less valuable than what this place means to me. 

So to the entire GRM gang, Thank You!

LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
11/30/19 1:01 p.m.

Done,  had to re-new both by subscriptions.  Keep up the great work. 

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
11/30/19 1:15 p.m.

I had fallen off because I didn't read pretty much anything print anymore and for a while we were pretty close to living on a negative budget. This year I bought my 14yo son a subscription because I remember how cool it was to anxiously await the mag with all the cool ideas and stories, and I want him to experience the same. I am glad you guys do what you do so I can introduce him to this awesome world. Thanks. 

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
11/30/19 1:32 p.m.

Thanks for all the great stuff you guys at GRM do. 

I just renewed, and went ahead and added the Classic MotorSports too.

yes  yes

_
_ Dork
11/30/19 2:18 p.m.
RevRico said:

Thanks for not being as big as Long John Silvers, King Arthur Flour, Pepboys, or Oberloo. Why? Because they've sent me 60 emails in the past 3 days, and I can't find their unsubscribe links. 

If I didn't just renew wednesday I'd do it again just because you didn't flood my inbox with offers. 

Long Shlong Slivers. Haven't heard that name in forever. 

einy
einy HalfDork
11/30/19 2:42 p.m.

GRM is currently the only magazine that I subscribe to, and do so because of not only the content that you bring, but because of the community that you build.  Thank you for that !

Daeldalus
Daeldalus Reader
11/30/19 2:44 p.m.

I just went ahead and got my first subscription.

I just realized that I  enjoy this place way too much to not be supporting the magazine as well. Thanks!

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/30/19 4:14 p.m.

I've heard that all NA Miata content in addition to B13 Nissan, RX-7, MR-2 and CRX related content is being moved over to Classic Motorsports if anyone else has been on the fence about doubling up. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/30/19 4:36 p.m.

YouTube channels?  As in more than one?  I did not know that. 

PMRacing
PMRacing GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/30/19 4:43 p.m.

Done..again. Renewed earlier this year. Tacked on another year with this and added CM as well.

Dan G
Dan G Dork
11/30/19 4:53 p.m.

It's been more than a few years, but excited to be a new subscriber again!

_
_ Dork
11/30/19 5:44 p.m.
captdownshift said:

I've heard that all NA Miata content in addition to B13 Nissan, RX-7, MR-2 and CRX related content is being moved over to Classic Motorsports if anyone else has been on the fence about doubling up. 

Really? Any substance to the rumor? Can I switch my sub to CM now instead of GRM?

SPG123
SPG123 HalfDork
11/30/19 7:25 p.m.

Much love for GRM. Stacks and stacks in the basement. And now my teenage Sons are going to be sharing our new subscription. Thanks folks! 

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
11/30/19 9:24 p.m.

GRM/CM

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VfFfDYkHeoW5vb7Ffu5SGxsRByJsZsuWv54GvK8MnOGkbxZvnzTRpwCpuk0ICxvA