Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/22/16 3:35 p.m.

If I remember correctly, the engine bay in that thing was huge. Possibly large enough to hold a 4.6 Ford engine that I happen to have a spare one of.

I've searched and can't find the add. Do any of you wonderful people remember who was selling it? I may be interested in acquiring it.

Thanks.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor HalfDork
6/22/16 3:58 p.m.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/201x-classifieds/1974-jensen-healey-500/117909/page1/

Now with Hotlink

Jumper K. Balls
Jumper K. Balls UberDork
6/22/16 4:18 p.m.

The bay seems wide but it is very short. They really leaned that lotus 4 over on its side to clear the low hood line.

I have a customers car in storage that I can measure if you need anything in particular

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
6/22/16 7:17 p.m.

It is in Columbia, SC.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/22/16 8:45 p.m.
Toyman01 wrote: If I remember correctly, the engine bay in that thing was huge. Possibly large enough to hold a 4.6 Ford engine that I happen to have a spare one of. I've searched and can't find the add. Do any of you wonderful people remember who was selling it? I may be interested in acquiring it. Thanks.

if you don't acquire it, on second thought please acquire it. i don't need more projects. i don't need more projects. i don't need more projects.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gzmhqFo5HrWeelGaCD0MNReYy58aLRg1iz1DWPrXSSoEpkcPUbGNb30hAiX82Kbh