1 ... 8 9 10
John Brown (Forum Supporter)
John Brown (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/24/20 9:53 p.m.

Well I have used many names over the years.

John Brown is my name.

HalFast Racing was a named I used for years before I found out that Hal was HalFast long before Scott and I were. 

Harold Thong was a fun play on words... Hairy thong... Harry Thong.

JmfnB (annunciated JAYmuffinBROWN) had been my personal eMail signature for years. 

Most people know me by Quasi or QuasiMofo. I am the hinche back of the Motor Damned.

stukndapast
stukndapast New Reader
4/24/20 10:03 p.m.

Uh, because I am?  I like old stuff.

Oh, and BTW, I checked my "profile" and I have been posting since January 2015 and have 73 posts, but I'm still a "new reader".  Go figure.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/24/20 10:41 p.m.

In reply to Javelin (Forum Supporter) :

No to your question about the tornado; we were south of it. I still gathered all of the helmets in case we heard it coming. Wish we all had motorsports helmets, it's really just bike helmets or a hard hat for the rest of the family.

Bent-Valve (FS)
Bent-Valve (FS) Dork
6/27/20 11:17 p.m.

Bump.

Also, not user name but I made a new icon.

If you were at the Challenge last year you may recognize this cone. This is what I saw just before I ran it over dead center of my grill.

Truthfully it's my mascot for Bent Valve Racing. I am going to try silk screening it onto some orange trees for when I autocross. 

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
6/28/20 11:21 a.m.

I have had Volkswagens for a few decades and have never them stay stock either. My b5 wagon serves as a truck and my TDi New Beetle is the daily.

The avatar is my other love, Remote Controlled Cars. A Tamiya mo6pro(the blue and orange one and the Traxxas Slash with the Baja body on, witch my daughter raced competitively for about seven years

OjaiM5
OjaiM5 Reader
6/28/20 11:51 a.m.

I can sum it up with one picture

pronounced oh-hi. I have a friend that has a vanity plate - IMSOJAI (I'm so High) appropriate considering a population of 8,000 and 3 dispensaries

iceracer
iceracer MegaDork
6/28/20 1:16 p.m.

Surprised I didn't list mine here.

Iceracer just seemed logical since I was involved with AMEC ice racing since they started in 1965.  Official and  part time racer until age made me retire.

2020 was the first year there was no racing due to warm winter.

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed UltraDork
6/28/20 8:54 p.m.

Duh! It's what the door mouse said and Grace Slick sang.............feed your head. Not a reference to drugs in my case but rather using your head, getting smart and thinking.

kazoospec
kazoospec UberDork
6/29/20 6:49 p.m.

From Kalamazoo (yes, there really is such a place), first "fun" car was the 2002 Spec V over there.    <---------

John Brown (Forum Supporter)
John Brown (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/29/20 6:51 p.m.
kazoospec said:

From Kalamazoo (yes, there really is such a place), first "fun" car was the 2002 Spec V over there.    <---------

I live in that county.

Cuda
Cuda Reader
6/29/20 7:54 p.m.

Well, I'd love to say my user name comes from my love of classic MOPAR, but...

I may have pushed several people out of the way to get back on our dive boat when I noticed a school of barracuda loitering close by. It was the last night dive i ever did.

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
6/30/20 3:04 p.m.

Um. Hi.

Paul_VR6 (Forum Supporter)
Paul_VR6 (Forum Supporter) Dork
6/30/20 3:45 p.m.

FirstName_BestEngine

1 ... 8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HyjssAZohqedzTDyOwnLeSSXqjfXnXrOyt7AvpUSLv2cWalmOinANNYhI8KOMkth