ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
6/25/17 5:57 p.m.

I went to a autocross today with my 2002 subby outback wagon I brought to the challenge in 2015. I went with a friend that has never run before. We showed up and where going though tech and would pass when on the people in charge said I could not run the car because it was to tall. I had run it at the challenge and had run a legency back in the 06 with the same group. I was just annoyed I could not run after not being able to run in 10 years. this is just more venting right now then complaining about the club. Its understandable about insurance and stuff, but just annoying is all. After that we ran home to get the 350 z that the friend owns and went back and missed the drivers meeting by 10 minutes... I ended up taking some pics and video so it was not a total waste of time. will post some stuff tomorrow.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/25/17 6:25 p.m.

Did it fail the 1 to 1 track/height rule?

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
6/26/17 11:07 p.m.

no idea, did not even pull anything out to figure it out. just looked at it and said it was too tall. it was not worth getting into a fight about and i just watched for a bit and then left.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ilGq0lPzu6RHmGufz7IILM3Mzb9ZIdtInrLCul3MaoCU9GR2isumZJKB7wPCENt4