Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
9/2/15 2:28 p.m.

We're activating the dork promo code for the month of September. What does that mean?

It's only for our awesome forum members here. Use the promo code BOARD while ordering your subscription and you'll get a year of the magazine for $16.99. And you'll get the super-special "GRM Dork" sticker.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Dork
9/2/15 2:30 p.m.

E36 M3! But I just re-upped my subscription. And I just made "Dork" status! NOOOOOO

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
9/2/15 2:53 p.m.

Hmmm... T-shirt (got it in the mail a couple months ago) or sticker? Need to decide. Chances are the t-shirt deal is over anyway.

Ed Higginbotham
9/2/15 3:23 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer:

You could go wild and do the dork deal and then buy one of our half-price shirts. That would come to about $3 more than the normal 1-year subscription.

secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/2/15 3:37 p.m.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote: E36 M3! But I just re-upped my subscription. And I just made "Dork" status! NOOOOOO

Me too. Added a subscription to CM for the garage organization series a few days before the $10 deal & then hit dork status in the past week...poor timing bites me once again.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/2/15 3:58 p.m.

Hint: Call them up and they might be nice to you. Seriously.

fanfoy
fanfoy Dork
9/2/15 4:31 p.m.

How about the inhabitants of the Great People's Republic of Canuckistan? Do we get a deal? Or is this just for you 'muricans?

OldGray320i
OldGray320i HalfDork
9/2/15 4:35 p.m.
fanfoy wrote: How about the inhabitants of the Great People's Republic of Canuckistan? Do we get a deal? Or is this just for you 'muricans?

Of course. You guys are just the 51st state.

Sorry about that, I kid, I kid! A sportscaster of some repute used to say that years ago, always thought it was kind of entertaining.

But only kind of, you know, have to respect the Canadian sovereignty.

OldGray320i
OldGray320i HalfDork
9/2/15 4:38 p.m.

And what if I'm only a HalfDork - do I still get the sticker? Or would I be guilty of impersonating a Dork? What is the punishment for impersonating a Dork? I might do it if it's only a slap on the wrist.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/2/15 4:44 p.m.
OldGray320i wrote: And what if I'm only a HalfDork - do I still get the sticker? Or would I be guilty of impersonating a Dork? What is the punishment for impersonating a Dork? I might do it if it's only a slap on the wrist.

Don't worry, you get half a sticker.

fanfoy
fanfoy Dork
9/2/15 4:47 p.m.

I just checked and we are excluded....

SeanC
SeanC New Reader
9/2/15 6:04 p.m.

I signed up for the year subscription thing July 31, just wondering when I'll see my first issue?

Fitzauto
Fitzauto HalfDork
9/2/15 6:17 p.m.

Yay! Just got the letter reminding me to redo my sub. Sticker time!

Type Q
Type Q Dork
9/2/15 6:33 p.m.
Fitzauto wrote: Yay! Just got the letter reminding me to redo my sub. Sticker time!

Me too.

Ed Higginbotham
9/3/15 8:08 a.m.

In reply to SeanC:

You should see it very soon. The new issue is leaving the printers, so depending on where you're located, it could be within one or two weeks.

Ed Higginbotham
9/3/15 8:13 a.m.

In reply to fanfoy:

If you give us a call we can get you hooked up. It'll be little more expensive, though. I think I heard Nancy yell $24.99 down the hall.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/3/15 1:14 p.m.

I just went to renew my subscription and it didn't ask me for a promo code anywhere

To be honest I don't have time to read paper magazines much anymore, my GRM home is here, I'm mainly just interested in the sticker.

SeanC
SeanC New Reader
9/4/15 8:24 p.m.

Sounds good, thanks Ed.

Ed Higginbotham
9/11/15 8:39 a.m.

Bumping this up for anyone who may have missed it.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man Dork
9/11/15 8:50 a.m.
Ed Higginbotham wrote: In reply to fanfoy: If you give us a call we can get you hooked up. It'll be little more expensive, though. I think I heard Nancy yell $24.99 down the hall.

I guess I'm ordering in three days, when I move to Kelowna.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DNYbXMb1BJ4Ldtu7c0UlSkLXA1NwFRwa9swEizshZJA0FwmFyWLPSyqG7iC8FPR7