1 2
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
10/14/16 9:30 a.m.
feature_image

Our insiders lovingly refer to each other as Dorks, and now we have a special deal that lets them literally fly the Dork flag: Subscribe to Grassroots Motorsports for just $16.99, and we'll send you a free GRM Dork die-cut sticker. This is the only way to get one of these stickers that has, for whatever reason, become a status …

Read the rest of the story

BlueInGreen44
BlueInGreen44 Dork
10/14/16 9:38 a.m.

Dumb question about subscriptions: What if we're already subscribed, does it add onto the end of the current subscription?

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
10/14/16 9:40 a.m.

In reply to BlueInGreen44:

Not a dumb question at all. In fact, it's one of the most common ones. Answer: Yes it does. It'll just tack another year onto your sub.

Fitzauto
Fitzauto Dork
10/14/16 10:13 a.m.

Well time to subscribe again. Been putting it off too long

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
10/14/16 10:16 a.m.

Dorks are earned, not bought!

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
10/14/16 10:30 a.m.

Damn, pretty sure I just renewed. Any idea how long this will last this time?

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UberDork
10/14/16 10:50 a.m.

Ordered mine last night. Do the stickers just have one level of dork or do you send out our level of dorkdom (ultima-, mega-, super-, etc)

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
10/14/16 11:00 a.m.

In reply to Jerry:

How long this deal will last? It'll close on October 31.

In reply to KyAllroad:

Unfortunately we have to take a one size fits all approach to the stickers. You're free to make your own modifications, though.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
10/14/16 11:30 a.m.
Ed Higginbotham wrote: In reply to Jerry: How long this deal will last? It'll close on October 31. In reply to KyAllroad: Unfortunately we have to take a one size fits all approach to the stickers. You're free to make your own modifications, though.

I'd cut the word "DORK" off for starters. Who was the marketing genius who decided to give away stickers that don't actually spell out the name of the company or product and also have a slang term for cock on them?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
10/14/16 11:46 a.m.

In reply to Huckleberry:

Thus sayeth the MegaDork.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/14/16 11:54 a.m.
Huckleberry wrote:
Ed Higginbotham wrote: In reply to Jerry: How long this deal will last? It'll close on October 31. In reply to KyAllroad: Unfortunately we have to take a one size fits all approach to the stickers. You're free to make your own modifications, though.
I'd cut the word "DORK" off for starters. Who was the marketing genius who decided to give away stickers that don't actually spell out the name of the company or product and also have a slang term for cock on them?

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
10/14/16 12:59 p.m.
Huckleberry wrote:

Mine had GRM on it in small letters with a big white dork below it.

EricM
EricM SuperDork
10/14/16 2:59 p.m.

Holds out for "Super Dork"

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/14/16 3:01 p.m.
Ed Higginbotham wrote: In reply to BlueInGreen44: Not a dumb question at all. In fact, it's one of the most common ones. Answer: Yes it does. It'll just tack another year onto your sub.

And if you are in on the Ten year plan

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/14/16 3:01 p.m.
EricM wrote: Holds out for "Super Dork"

Mega...

MEGA

Chadeux
Chadeux HalfDork
10/14/16 3:05 p.m.

And with this, I finally renewed like I awkwardly told somebody I would at LS Fest.

pjbgravely
pjbgravely Reader
10/15/16 10:15 a.m.

Nice, something else to never receive when I renew.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 PowerDork
10/15/16 10:19 a.m.

I don't care how cool the stickers are, I'm not putting one on my dork.

Stefan (Not Bruce)
Stefan (Not Bruce) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/15/16 10:27 a.m.

Good I could use another one for my next car (the wife won't let me put one on her car.)

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
10/15/16 2:19 p.m.
pjbgravely wrote: Nice, something else to never receive when I renew.

Sounds like you've been the victim of some kind of customer service foul-up. PM me your name and address and what happened and I will get you sorted out.

Margie

efahl
efahl New Reader
10/15/16 2:27 p.m.

Dang, just did a 10-year re-up last month...

Run_Away
Run_Away GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/16/16 5:01 p.m.

Renewed, thank you!

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/16/16 6:27 p.m.

Just added a year to my subscription to get one.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/20/16 10:04 a.m.

Bump for only 10 days left. Just did mine.

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
10/20/16 10:07 a.m.

Speaking of, who do I talk to about a subscription that was bought as a birthday gift to me... except my crazy mother had the magazine sent to an address that I haven't lived at in like 8 years?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hboPBObA18cZEqFlkoBY6xLoBYHrkrciFYV5p1yvsNpAe7A9UMCfGvX5jJqLj9GD