1 ... 9 10 11
Eb4Prez
Eb4Prez Reader
5/22/18 9:40 p.m.

Is it possible to search a database for articles in back issues?  Looking for the article about home made go-carts from lawn mowers to make a couple for the grandkids.  But with 20+ years of back issues... and a few drinks...

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
5/25/18 12:53 p.m.

I am so stoked! I just ordered my 10 year subscription to GRM magazine! That's the best $100 I have ever spent in my life! Thanks GRM. Cheers... And long live the grassroots car enthusiast!

russelljones48
russelljones48 New Reader
8/8/18 8:44 a.m.

To pay tribute to this magazine, GRM is now the only mag I pay for - the others I read are usually from the WEB, barber shop, neighbors, or doctors' offices but your article, Fast from the Factory, rankled me.  The racing classes and cars talked about in it's 6+ pages are so far beyond my means (even used) that it's laughable.  So, apropos of my cousin's comment above on HF adds, I think that the magazine may be deviating from it's grass roots mission a bit with articles like that.  I will title this comment Mixed Messages.   In the same mag you publish a  "Letter of the Month" where Tyler makes his point about older, fun, affordable cars.   My family and I race in the Champ series with a combined annual spend of around $5,000 - all in - storage, tires, parts, etc.  Time from families (I have 8 grandchildren) and money constrain us considerably.  Rushbrook says $239,000 is "affordable" and you go on to claim that $125,000 used cars are the same?  I wonder if you took a pole of your readership how many of us could afford a $125,000 used race car and the expenses to race it?  How about more articles on HF tools and hacks?  

vwcorvette
vwcorvette SuperDork
8/12/18 8:00 p.m.

The host hotel pricing over the phone does not match the pricing on the web page provided by GRM. I was told $139/king, $129/double bed per night. GRM webpage has $119/king, $129/ double per night. 

000564377 New Reader
9/4/18 10:12 a.m.

"We Need Your Feedback" survey request came from Classic Motorsports tom@classicmotorsports.com, but was about GRM...?

Filling out the survey based on GRM magazine, I forgot to include that sim racing content would be good.  Monotonically increasing age with decreasing eyesight and reflexes impacts cost/benefit and risk/reward of real track events for your longer term subscribers..

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
9/4/18 11:18 a.m.

I just did mine. I bet you’ll know which one mine was!

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Digital Experience Director
9/5/18 6:56 a.m.
vwcorvette said:

The host hotel pricing over the phone does not match the pricing on the web page provided by GRM. I was told $139/king, $129/double bed per night. GRM webpage has $119/king, $129/ double per night. 

We just called the hotel, and they confirmed that it’s $119/king and $129 double. Looks like you should call back. 

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
9/5/18 7:33 a.m.

I dream in Color,

THERE ARE, 100,000 dollar cars I want, I read about them in the Grassroots Mag..

I am building a Fiero,  it is 99,000 thousand less, we Talk about it on Grassroots Forum

Kinda Funny, I rarely talk to CLASSIC Motorsports PEOPLE That are aware of what is Going on at Grassroots Motorsports. but please keep it up, I dropped all other mags. because GRM Covers all I want

Duhmoon
Duhmoon
9/5/18 6:07 p.m.

Hello,

Purchased a subscription on August 14. When should I receive the first magazine? 

Thanks.

stroker
stroker UltraDork
10/12/18 9:29 a.m.

Hey, guys, I have what is probably a strange question.   I may be the only one interested in this, but I would find demographic background on the GRM universe interesting.   For example, what percentages of the total online members live in what countries, what the age/gender/geographic breakdown on the print version is, etc.?   Or is that information proprietary?  Is there still a map of the membership online?  

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Reader
10/23/18 9:25 a.m.

I have a strange problem.  I can find my order number and informtion for my subscription, but my e mail address isn't associated with an acct or login on the customer service webpage.  Did I manage to subscribe without setting up a customer acct?  And the real issue is that I need to change my address since we just moved.  Is there a phone number I can call?  Someone to e mail?

Thanks,

Anthony

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
10/23/18 9:34 a.m.

In reply to AnthonyGS :

I sent a message to Margie & Tom, hopefully they will be able to look into this for you.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
10/23/18 9:53 a.m.

Oops, thanks for the email, Ash--we've been in a meeting this morning, missed Stroker's post.

Anthony, you do need to set up a subscription customer account--right now the one you have already set up for the website login and password is actually completely separate from your subscription account, so you will need to go through the steps of creating an account there on the customer service page. (Would be great if you use your same credentials, though, because we are working with our web developers and customer service people on a single login based on website credentials. That's still a ways off, though, because it's apparently got some pretty substantial hurdles.)

Sorry for the confusion and extra hassle. If you have any problems, you can call the subscription peeps directly at 877-677-6878.

Margie

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Reader
10/23/18 4:29 p.m.

Thanks I signed up for a subscription account too, and updated my mailing address.  After being in a hotel for a month and then on a 3 week work trip, I'm happy to be in our new house.  Garage floor is coated now I'm waiting on cabinets, etc. and hoping to order a lift this year too.

1 ... 9 10 11
Our Preferred Partners
KsO6AMYXRdkBgfGq3xrAwt4HQJjdRAJYvE4rHv6MeZWKkMrKc7YXsRT7xVxvOqWJ