1 ... 9 10 11
Eb4Prez
Eb4Prez Reader
5/22/18 9:40 p.m.

Is it possible to search a database for articles in back issues?  Looking for the article about home made go-carts from lawn mowers to make a couple for the grandkids.  But with 20+ years of back issues... and a few drinks...

B13Birk
B13Birk Reader
5/25/18 12:53 p.m.

I am so stoked! I just ordered my 10 year subscription to GRM magazine! That's the best $100 I have ever spent in my life! Thanks GRM. Cheers... And long live the grassroots car enthusiast!

russelljones48
russelljones48 New Reader
8/8/18 8:44 a.m.

To pay tribute to this magazine, GRM is now the only mag I pay for - the others I read are usually from the WEB, barber shop, neighbors, or doctors' offices but your article, Fast from the Factory, rankled me.  The racing classes and cars talked about in it's 6+ pages are so far beyond my means (even used) that it's laughable.  So, apropos of my cousin's comment above on HF adds, I think that the magazine may be deviating from it's grass roots mission a bit with articles like that.  I will title this comment Mixed Messages.   In the same mag you publish a  "Letter of the Month" where Tyler makes his point about older, fun, affordable cars.   My family and I race in the Champ series with a combined annual spend of around $5,000 - all in - storage, tires, parts, etc.  Time from families (I have 8 grandchildren) and money constrain us considerably.  Rushbrook says $239,000 is "affordable" and you go on to claim that $125,000 used cars are the same?  I wonder if you took a pole of your readership how many of us could afford a $125,000 used race car and the expenses to race it?  How about more articles on HF tools and hacks?  

vwcorvette
vwcorvette SuperDork
8/12/18 8:00 p.m.

The host hotel pricing over the phone does not match the pricing on the web page provided by GRM. I was told $139/king, $129/double bed per night. GRM webpage has $119/king, $129/ double per night. 

000564377 New Reader
9/4/18 10:12 a.m.

"We Need Your Feedback" survey request came from Classic Motorsports tom@classicmotorsports.com, but was about GRM...?

Filling out the survey based on GRM magazine, I forgot to include that sim racing content would be good.  Monotonically increasing age with decreasing eyesight and reflexes impacts cost/benefit and risk/reward of real track events for your longer term subscribers..

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
9/4/18 11:18 a.m.

I just did mine. I bet you’ll know which one mine was!

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Digital Experience Director
9/5/18 6:56 a.m.
vwcorvette said:

The host hotel pricing over the phone does not match the pricing on the web page provided by GRM. I was told $139/king, $129/double bed per night. GRM webpage has $119/king, $129/ double per night. 

We just called the hotel, and they confirmed that it’s $119/king and $129 double. Looks like you should call back. 

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
9/5/18 7:33 a.m.

I dream in Color,

THERE ARE, 100,000 dollar cars I want, I read about them in the Grassroots Mag..

I am building a Fiero,  it is 99,000 thousand less, we Talk about it on Grassroots Forum

Kinda Funny, I rarely talk to CLASSIC Motorsports PEOPLE That are aware of what is Going on at Grassroots Motorsports. but please keep it up, I dropped all other mags. because GRM Covers all I want

Duhmoon
Duhmoon
9/5/18 6:07 p.m.

Hello,

Purchased a subscription on August 14. When should I receive the first magazine? 

Thanks.

1 ... 9 10 11
Our Preferred Partners
RXdpOUDewj5yylV7GlJnomEtosn6spMkV0TAUBjueYBt0HAso3Qi8YD1a5AroUWt