1 ... 6 7 8 9
HunterBenz
HunterBenz Reader
9/20/16 5:05 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: Most people can't handle al that Mustang intensity, anyway :)

Uh huh...

secretariata
secretariata Dork
9/21/16 8:18 p.m.

Not a Magazine, but a Forum comment.

I'm having an issue when I click on a link for one of the latest pages in a multi-page thread I get a blank page except for "Broke". Not sure what this is about, but it seems to occur for the last 2-3 pages of a multi-page thread. If there are 3 pages I get it when clicking on the "3" and for more than 3 pages I have this issue with the last 2-3 pages. Running Firefox on a Windows 7 machine. Just started today.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
9/21/16 9:02 p.m.

I think that there has been a change in the number of posts displayed per page, which has condensed threads to fewer pages but has left behind some dead page links on the main forum pages. No one has reported missing content yet, and multiple threads are experiencing the same issue.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
9/22/16 8:29 a.m.

This should be fixed in a little bit. We wanted to extend the numbers of threads shown on a forum page, but the number of posts shown within a thread was also inadvertently changed. Fixing as we speak!

Ed Higginbotham
9/22/16 9:10 a.m.

All fixed! Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

Madhatr
Madhatr Reader
9/22/16 3:09 p.m.

"Why yes, this does relate to my intrests."

photo 20160922_145649.jpg

So... nothing constructive to add. I was just excited when the new issue showed up today.... Carry on.

Ed Higginbotham
9/22/16 3:47 p.m.

In reply to Madhatr:

That's awesome! We'll have to borrow that photo for social media purposes if you're okay with that.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo Mod Squad
9/22/16 5:10 p.m.

Conerad makes me happy

Madhatr
Madhatr Reader
9/22/16 5:10 p.m.

In reply to Ed Higginbotham:

Go ahead, knock yourself out

M030
M030 Dork
9/29/16 8:41 p.m.

I'd like to request that you do a 2016 version of your "Boneyard Brigade" article, please. I loved the 1999 version, and I both learned and taught a lot from it. The cars in the article are just old now, as will happen when seventeen years pass.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
9/29/16 10:40 p.m.

I really, really loved the feature on the AMX in this issue, but I was left wanting... more. Especially some information or photos on the completely custom suspension front and rear. It's so hard to make those old pigs turn, and the article mentioned a custom fabbed subframe and a 4-link out back... and that was it.

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
10/3/16 11:30 a.m.

In reply to Javelin:

Yeah, that one was weak in content.

TAParker
TAParker Reader
10/11/16 5:26 p.m.

I absolutely love this magazine! I look forward to receiving my copy in the ole mailbox. I would like to see more karting related articles, maybe some more rally inspired things as well. The Rally Focus write up has been awesome! You folks do a first class job!!!

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
10/20/16 12:04 p.m.

I don't mean to nag, but the formatting in the Rides entries has been broken for a long, long time now...

Ed Higginbotham
10/20/16 1:21 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH:

Thanks for the heads-up. We'll add this to the to-do list.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
10/22/16 9:26 p.m.
Javelin wrote: I really, really loved the feature on the AMX in this issue, but I was left wanting... more. Especially some information or photos on the completely custom suspension front and rear. It's so hard to make those old pigs turn, and the article mentioned a custom fabbed subframe and a 4-link out back... and that was it.

Yeah, that's on me. It was one of those cases where I originally shot the car for a sidebar in another story and it ended up getting expanded into a full feature because it was just too cool. There's some good build pics on the web out there. A few things have been altered since they were shot, but they still show lots of the coolness under the skin. I'll track them down and post a link.

Ed Higginbotham
10/25/16 10:30 a.m.
GameboyRMH wrote: I don't mean to nag, but the formatting in the Rides entries has been broken for a long, long time now...

This should be fixed now.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
10/26/16 3:27 p.m.

Just noticed it's fixed, yay, thanks!

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy PowerDork
10/27/16 9:42 a.m.

I just got a actual piece of mail with an offer to extend my subscription, and the deal is pretty good. So, I figured I'd renew using the handy web form, but the rate offered there isn't nearly as good as the one in the mailing.

Why don't the offers match? Are you getting kickbacks from the USPS or something, making me use snail mail? This is 2016!

Seriously, I understand why the rates don't match, but it would be really kind of cool if they did match, at least for a limited time. I hate having to go to a post office to mail something, and my neighborhood is sketchy enough that I don't trust writing down my credit card info and leaving it in my mailbox for the letter carrier to pick up.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Associate Editor
10/29/16 8:33 a.m.

Brett, did the mailing have a promo code? If so, you can enter that online to receive the same rate.

chada75
chada75 Reader
10/30/16 5:31 p.m.

Loved the Trans-Am Article. TA2 is super underrated.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
11/2/16 6:33 a.m.

Article suggestion:

Technology and its integration into cars and racing verses the technology developed in racing and how it filters down to regular cars and even to non motorsports applications.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy PowerDork
11/3/16 12:39 p.m.
Tom Suddard wrote: Brett, did the mailing have a promo code? If so, you can enter that online to receive the same rate.

There is no promo code, Tom. Just Gary's email address and a phone number. I'll probably call in, eventually.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 UltraDork
3/19/17 11:52 a.m.

I would second interest in this topic.

dean1484 wrote: Article suggestion: Technology and its integration into cars and racing verses the technology developed in racing and how it filters down to regular cars and even to non motorsports applications.
Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy PowerDork
3/27/17 8:32 p.m.

A while back there was an article about junkyard upgrades- like taking the heads off of an Explorer for a Mustang. I'd love to see another article like that.

1 ... 6 7 8 9
Our Preferred Partners
pTBZYj2E1GOo0O2XwMwwnCcCNPYDJuux