1 2
mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/27/16 1:30 p.m.
Fitzauto wrote: I second the shirt comment. I need one now.

That makes 3.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UltraDork
5/27/16 1:59 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH: Craft store is where I got mine. $4 each and Velcro to stick them to the headlights.

If you want the go the amazon route, I just checked and they have them as well.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/27/16 2:39 p.m.
KyAllroad wrote: In reply to GameboyRMH: Craft store is where I got mine. $4 each and Velcro to stick them to the headlights. If you want the go the amazon route, I just checked and they have them as well.

Wow didn't think it would be that easy!

Also LOL @ Ivan Chesnokov advice

OldGray320i
OldGray320i HalfDork
5/27/16 2:47 p.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

That was funny!

LuxInterior
LuxInterior HalfDork
5/27/16 3:16 p.m.

Needs eyelashes! Otherwise perfect. Blipshift that mofo so I can buy one

Brian
Brian MegaDork
5/27/16 3:19 p.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

Even better than the image. Thank you.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
5/27/16 4:02 p.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

Fuggin most hilarious thing i read internet all day. Truly my comrade.

einy
einy Reader
5/27/16 4:08 p.m.

Dealing with Japanese every day at work, this made me laugh my @@@ off !!!

BTW ... I actually like the guys "from there" that I deal with ....

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
5/27/16 4:16 p.m.

He typed in all caps. This means Russian. In small caps and all "L's" replaced with "R's" it would have phonetically been Japanese.

Once again, I salute (does the shrug motion)

NickD
NickD Dork
5/28/16 5:47 a.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

I'm dying. Cannot breath.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/28/16 7:01 a.m.

In reply to ¯_(ツ)_/¯:

Awesome.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/28/16 7:02 a.m.
KyAllroad wrote: In reply to GameboyRMH: Craft store is where I got mine. $4 each and Velcro to stick them to the headlights. If you want the go the amazon route, I just checked and they have them as well.

I want googly eyes that actually googly around when driving. That would be hilarious.

Yes, I know, disease of American Capitalist, yadda yadda.

WildScotsRacing
WildScotsRacing HalfDork
5/28/16 10:17 a.m.
GameboyRMH wrote:
Wow didn't think it would be that easy! Also LOL @ Ivan Chesnokov advice

You know, Chesnokov could make a killing if he would start putting out "Ivan Chesnokov Say..." T-shirts. Covering all the subjects that people do stupid things with.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UltraDork
5/28/16 12:14 p.m.
Knurled wrote:
I want googly eyes that actually googly around when driving. That would be hilarious. Yes, I know, disease of American Capitalist, yadda yadda.

They do, when you go around a corner they roll back and forth. Autocrossing makes this ver pronounced.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
5/28/16 12:34 p.m.

In reply to KyAllroad:

I'm now looking forward to seeing the googly eyes tomorrow more than the food truck

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UltraDork
5/29/16 7:21 p.m.

The food truck rocked.

My co-driver nearly beat me but I held him of for a class win (I'll take what I can get)

The googly eyes are stupidly popular and look to the outside of every corner. I'd like someone to manufacture some that are counter weighted in such a way that they looked inward during cornering.

Spoolpigeon is a berkeleying alien. Dude is FAST.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/29/16 8:01 p.m.
Knurled wrote:
I want googly eyes that actually googly around when driving. That would be hilarious. Yes, I know, disease of American Capitalist, yadda yadda.

How crafty are you? ( this is a dumb question, being grm)

Step 1- buy clear plexi (16th should do it)

Step 2- steam til soft (or bake in 250* oven.) Disclaimer, mndsmco is not responsible for angry swmbos when you set your oven on fire with melted plastic.

Step 3- form overround object so deeper concave than headlight is achieved (bowling ball)?

Step 4. Cut concave to fit headlight.

Step 5. Cut circle from excess, paint black.

Step 6. Install with 3m double-sided tape.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
5/29/16 8:03 p.m.
KyAllroad wrote: The food truck rocked. My co-driver nearly beat me but I held him of for a class win (I'll take what I can get) The googly eyes are stupidly popular and look to the outside of every corner. I'd like someone to manufacture some that are counter weighted in such a way that they looked inward during cornering. Spoolpigeon is a berkeleying alien. Dude is FAST.

Counterweighted? Easy enough. I dont have the tools, but Basically buold a Bearing ring around the outside edge of the housing. Addnlead weight to one side, googly eye to other.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
5/29/16 8:57 p.m.

In reply to KyAllroad:

Thanks man! That was a fun event.

The googly eyes made me laugh, and the BBQ truck was worth the drive alone!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TuH5OxWL2qNI1qKwvyl5cw0hgL2EaGWstzmeOfQ2o2L5hQg4XmSYqeFQLfmLMYj2