1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 218
92dxman
92dxman SuperDork
5/29/17 11:55 a.m.

Unmodified and non rusty first gen Ford F-150 Lightning.

oldtin
oldtin PowerDork
5/29/17 12:19 p.m.

Gallardo convertible yesterday

chuckles
chuckles HalfDork
5/29/17 1:11 p.m.

Just saw a nice, late 30's Hupmobile in my general neighborhood.

JeffHarbert
JeffHarbert GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/29/17 5:39 p.m.

I saw a sweet VW Thing yesterday. Didn't have time to snap a pic.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/29/17 7:08 p.m.

Does this count? They're getting pretty common around here, competing with i3s to replace the Evoque as the Standard Issue Rich Person Vehicle, even though the dealership just announced that they wouldn't stock any more of them:

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
5/30/17 10:12 a.m.

Saw this on Friday night. It's an FF not an Interceptor! Guy was out with his wife and a friend, got talking. He owns five in total, the others are Interceptors, only this is an FF.

With my beater next to it.

MulletTruck
MulletTruck Reader
5/30/17 3:38 p.m.

Colored Concrete.

759NRNG wrote: In reply to MulletTruck: Is that blue berklying astro turf!?!???
759NRNG
759NRNG Reader
5/30/17 3:49 p.m.

Damn, I was hopping for some Spyker shag.....Hey! wait a minute is that DG's???

MulletTruck
MulletTruck Reader
5/30/17 4:06 p.m.

Not Daves, Just some other rich dude in Beverly Hills

759NRNG wrote: Damn, I was hopping for some Spyker shag.....Hey! wait a minute is that DG's???
Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/30/17 4:28 p.m.

No bullE36 M3, swear to God, I saw a running, driving Biturbo in NJ this past weekend!

maj75
maj75 Reader
5/31/17 8:11 a.m.
Furious_E wrote: No bullE36 M3, swear to God, I saw a running, driving Biturbo in NJ this past weekend!

Pics or it didn't happen

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
6/5/17 7:57 a.m.

Yesterday, I spotted a SEAT Ibiza tooling around on a rainy afternoon. I'm sure the European members of the forum aren't too impressed, but these things were never officially imported to the US. Looked too new to be covered under our 25 year import rule and old enough that it's not some case of a manufacturer doing testing.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/5/17 10:23 a.m.
maj75 wrote:
Furious_E wrote: No bullE36 M3, swear to God, I saw a running, driving Biturbo in NJ this past weekend!
Pics or it didn't happen

I bet it was making classic American rumbly noises

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
6/5/17 10:46 a.m.

I raise your running, driving Biturbo with a running, driving Biturbo CONVERTIBLE!!! And it was on the highway, just like a real, fully functional car!!!

No pics, as I was too dumbfounded to respond, but I do have a credible witness; fellow GRM'er Pseudosport was with me and saw it too. We were on I-84 in CT just outside Hartford. It was red with a black top, and it looked minty.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/7/17 7:01 a.m.

I spotted a Ram 700 on my way to work this morning. I had to take a picture and google it to figure out what it was.

Looked just like this with a roof rack.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/7/17 11:52 a.m.
MadScientistMatt wrote: Yesterday, I spotted a SEAT Ibiza tooling around on a rainy afternoon. I'm sure the European members of the forum aren't too impressed, but these things were never officially imported to the US. Looked too new to be covered under our 25 year import rule and old enough that it's not some case of a manufacturer doing testing.

SEAT sightings were not uncommon in Columbus a decade or so ago. Apparently they had Mexican license plates and were owned by OSU students.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
6/7/17 12:34 p.m.
Knurled wrote: SEAT sightings were not uncommon in Columbus a decade or so ago. Apparently they had Mexican license plates and were owned by OSU students.

I can't remember where the plate was from, but the "visiting Mexican national" theory sounds relatively plausible. Could have been Canadian as well, although the drive might be a little longer.

Toebra
Toebra HalfDork
6/8/17 2:03 a.m.

Toebra
Toebra HalfDork
6/8/17 2:04 a.m.

Don't see one of these every day.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
6/8/17 7:28 a.m.

Saw a mint E36/5 318ti on the way to work this morning. Not the rarest beast on the road, but this one was noteworthy as it was totally mint. Looked almost new.

Recon1342
Recon1342 New Reader
6/8/17 10:54 p.m.

Might as well have been a unicorn. Parked next to an apparently bone-stock 1st gen CRX...

I didn't know those still existed.

Crackers
Crackers HalfDork
6/8/17 11:57 p.m.

Unmolested AE86 with a clean interior?!

Devilsolsi
Devilsolsi Reader
6/9/17 12:01 p.m.

Saw a Cadillac Allante this morning.

Hal
Hal UltraDork
6/10/17 2:51 p.m.

Went to a Subaru meet today. Saw some unicorns.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
6/10/17 5:36 p.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson:

Funny I saw a mint green 2nd gen MR2 a few nights ago and yes it was mint or as your folk might say minty.

1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 218

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
J5MgMa86GgO2boMeOkQcNsV9iiXHiQ0ZscyCJPcw9uCZEbBbPMEl8bcT1xpghNZS