1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 219
thedanimal
thedanimal Reader
8/8/17 7:15 p.m.

I see a unicorn everyday. Crank windows and no power locks on my 2016 Versa. Or at least people I pick up when I Lyft act like they've seen a unicorn.

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/8/17 8:20 p.m.
759NRNG wrote: Suzuki Equator 4x4 quad cab pickup.....what!?!?!!! The dang thing comes with a 5.7 hemi and an eight speed torqueflight....and its the size of the current Canyon/Colorado.....who knew....not bad looking

The rebadged Nissan?

759NRNG
759NRNG HalfDork
8/8/17 8:32 p.m.

In reply to Mike: YES that's it!!!! Damn good lookin' If I don't say so myself, coming from an American iron curmudgeon

759NRNG
759NRNG HalfDork
8/15/17 6:21 p.m.

In my neighborhood a fair amount of interesting (to me) vehicular traffic passes the front door....anything from a '40 ford coupe(now cabriolet hot rod sled)to a 458 Italia. But this just went by not more than an hour ago....the rumble of an American V8 in the nose of a 1st gen LS400 with a bad stance sporting trim rings. Yes I've been out all day this afternoon in the HEAT and No it was not an 95-97 Impala....who else has seen anything like this.....cuz it's SO wrong it's way right?

drainoil
drainoil HalfDork
8/15/17 7:12 p.m.
JeffHarbert wrote: I saw a Sundance-based Plymouth Duster yesterday. Remember those?

Why have I always liked these? I know, I'm sick.

cmcgregor
cmcgregor Dork
8/15/17 8:03 p.m.

I saw a ratty, clearly daily driver status E30 318is slicktop today.

I'm still adjusting my radar to California - there's constantly something catching my eye.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/15/17 9:08 p.m.

I saw a couple in a Morgan at Home Depot yesterday.

Cblais19
Cblais19 New Reader
8/16/17 6:50 a.m.

I saw a VW Brasilia LS at a rest stop off the 95 in Florida on Saturday, had to Google that. Guy was working on it in the parking lot.

edizzle89
edizzle89 Dork
8/16/17 7:31 a.m.
Woody wrote: I saw a couple in a Morgan at Home Depot yesterday.

probably getting replacement chassis parts

trucke
trucke SuperDork
8/16/17 8:27 a.m.

Ferrari Testarossa showed up at last night's autocross. He did not race it though.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/16/17 8:47 a.m.

I saw a Morgan 3 Wheeler at a traffic light yesterday. First time I have seen one in the flesh.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
8/16/17 8:49 a.m.
759NRNG wrote: Suzuki Equator 4x4 quad cab pickup.....what!?!?!!! The dang thing comes with a 5.7 hemi and an eight speed torqueflight....and its the size of the current Canyon/Colorado.....who knew....not bad looking

Wait a minute- Suzuki is still selling vehicles? I thought they were done, at least in North America.

Gentleman_Racer
Gentleman_Racer New Reader
8/16/17 11:16 a.m.

I saw the most amazing unicorn ever. Wish I could post the picture right now. I couldn't believe it was there. It was at a car show for father's day in SFO (of course, because money). The most amazing part was the guy drove it home after the show! I think I spent 45min just looking at it. Also, I nearly had heart attacks as people were putting their hands on it and leaning on it for pictures. I'm huge car guy so, yes that kinda thing bothers me.

The Car was a real not a replica:

Ferrari 250 GTO - estimated value 38mil

I couldn't believe he drove it as the people here are the worst at driving.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce MegaDork
8/17/17 7:27 a.m.

Studebaker pickup for sale on the way to school. I was going to stop and look but I think it's gone already.

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
8/17/17 7:35 a.m.

Commented to my surgeon about his Jaguar XKR convertible in the parking lot and he showed me a pic of his XKR-S. 1 of 25 in the US according to him.

onemanarmy
onemanarmy New Reader
8/17/17 8:22 a.m.

Suzuki doesn't sell in North America anymore.

the Frontier/Equator has a 4 or 6 cylinder engine

759NRNG
759NRNG HalfDork
8/17/17 8:26 a.m.

In reply to onemanarmy: may not sell here, but there it was in traffic, in Tomball TX. on a Sunday morning two weeks ago......just sayin'

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi PowerDork
8/18/17 8:32 a.m.

Only on the interwebs but still...

Omni GLH

Katya4me
Katya4me New Reader
8/18/17 9:02 a.m.

In my driveway:

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi PowerDork
8/18/17 10:07 a.m.
Katya4me wrote: In my driveway:

It's Mia and Tia!

kb58
kb58 Dork
8/18/17 2:31 p.m.

Last week I saw a beater Datsun 510 in a parking lot, noticeable because the kid was driving like an ass, purposely stopping and stomping in the gas to leave one-wheel skid marks. Whatever, but a shame to see such a car abused like that.

Stealthtercel
Stealthtercel Dork
8/19/17 9:42 a.m.

Went to our local Waste Management Facility this morning (genteel suburban name for where you take bulk garbage that's too much for regular garbage day) and the guy next to me was emptying a customized '57 Ranchero with the licence plate "LEADED." Perfect paint, lots of chrome, and still working for a living.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce MegaDork
8/24/17 10:05 a.m.

Right hand drive Toyota Camry Lumiere. Parked across the aisle from my R63 at Walmart today. That dude's cars is way weirder than mine.

Recon1342
Recon1342 Reader
8/25/17 1:14 p.m.

Saw a unicorn that was only a unicorn due to its lack of modification...

A first gen CRX, still in original factory trim, well taken care of, with zero mods or upgrades.

I didn't know they still existed... most of the ones I've seen were riced out to the point of no return.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/25/17 4:37 p.m.

On Tuesday, I was standing at the service counter at a Porsche dealership (of all places), and I heard an incredible roar outside. I looked out just in time to see a GT40 with a dealer plate in the window driving down the road. Not a Ford GT, but a GT40. And I was in a neighborhood where it could very well have been the real deal.

1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 219

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5f4gyIF6RKQYjYPyR1h9JrqwmAjm1dtFg07MDDp60ovt3w4N6uxTkv5aUIzLGPlO