1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 219
mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
8/13/18 7:14 a.m.

I see this guy around every now and again but this is the first time it's been sitting still so I could take a picture. I love this van so much.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/13/18 7:20 a.m.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a Unicorn or not since he is my neighbor and I see him driving it every day, but last week I saw him hauling a bunch of crap to the dump with the Bentley.

camaroz1985
camaroz1985 HalfDork
8/13/18 8:20 a.m.

Saw a Bentley GT pulling out of my neighborhood the other day too.  Never saw it before so must have been visiting.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/13/18 9:40 a.m.
Knurled. said:

I look at the wheels to see a logo.  It's a Tesla.  So this is what a Model 3 looks like, neat.  I've seen tons of the P85/P90/P100 cars but never a Model 3 upclose.  (Did see a few in Michigan a couple weekends ago)

I saw so many Model 3s in Ontario back in July, I figured they must be common by now.

Saw a few high-end sports cars/supercars while I was there: A Ferrari 360 Challenge car, a regular 360, a 458, a Lambo Gallardo Spyder, and a 911 GT3. Also everyone and their dog in Newmarket now has a Porsche Cayenne.

bigeyedfish
bigeyedfish New Reader
8/13/18 3:54 p.m.

I was driving to Wendy's for a Frosty with my 3 year old, and she says, "Whoa, cool race car."  There happens to be a black NSX in a parking lot as we're driving past.  I was proud, but I made the mistake of asking, "The black one by your window?"  Her response, "No the orange one."  I never saw an orange car.  It was probably a Cobalt.  I have failed as a parent.

drainoil
drainoil HalfDork
8/13/18 6:46 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

I see this guy around every now and again but this is the first time it's been sitting still so I could take a picture. I love this van so much.

Those side windows look to be about the same size as I had on my old Econoline conversion van.

camaroz1985
camaroz1985 HalfDork
8/14/18 7:46 a.m.

Saw a kind of aggressive looking SUV in my mirror on the PA turnpike yesterday, turned out it was a Ford Edge ST with manufacturer plates.  Not exactly a unicorn, but not something we see often out this way..

Carl Heideman
Carl Heideman
8/14/18 8:24 a.m.

How about a unicorn and a fairy princess?  

BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon SuperDork
8/14/18 4:05 p.m.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/15/18 10:17 a.m.
Carl Heideman said:

How about a unicorn and a fairy princess?  

For maximum awesome they needed to do this first then make it a proper mural.

Image result for pt cruiser panel van

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
8/18/18 3:47 p.m.

Couldn't get pics of my own, but saw one of these today:

It actually looked better in person than in pics.  

pilotbraden
pilotbraden UltraDork
8/18/18 9:07 p.m.

In reply to kazoospec :

I have seen a few of those too I like them

camaroz1985
camaroz1985 HalfDork
8/20/18 10:11 a.m.
kazoospec said:

Couldn't get pics of my own, but saw one of these today:

It actually looked better in person than in pics.  

Seems hard to believe because it looks great in pictures!!

Dave
Dave Reader
8/20/18 10:20 a.m.

A minty Bronco II

Storz
Storz SuperDork
8/20/18 10:57 a.m.
Sparkydog said:

This morning at my Starbucks. Paging Ron Burgandy.

Very cool, my old man was on the Allante' project back in the day. I saw one in St Ignace a few weeks ago.

IMG_20180728_124630 by _Storz_, on Flickr

MulletTruck
MulletTruck HalfDork
8/20/18 12:00 p.m.

One of two Ford Durangos in my neighborhood.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/20/18 1:21 p.m.

No photo, but I just saw a Maybach.

scottdownsouth
scottdownsouth Reader
8/20/18 7:48 p.m.

I live close to CMP so I see my fare share of cool cars and play name that car with my son.  We both where clueless when a Bricklin pulled up beside us at the stop light. 

Storz
Storz SuperDork
8/21/18 7:23 p.m.

See this everyday on my way home from work

IMG_20180821_153905 by _Storz_, on Flickr

chandler
chandler PowerDork
8/22/18 4:36 p.m.

At Walmart.

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/22/18 6:58 p.m.

In reply to chandler :

That reminds of the Buick GN that I worked on today that still had the factory airbox.

Although, I think a stock (appearing) Supra Turbo is even rarer than that.

chandler
chandler PowerDork
8/22/18 7:59 p.m.
Knurled. said:

In reply to chandler :

That reminds of the Buick GN that I worked on today that still had the factory airbox.

Although, I think a stock (appearing) Supra Turbo is even rarer than that.

Non-turbo, 158,000 miles one owner. The guy was also looking at hot wheels, so we spoke. haha

this was in Lagrange Kentucky

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
8/22/18 8:08 p.m.

Had a Pontiac Solstice pass me on the freeway today that was very clearly running on 8 cylinders. 

camaroz1985
camaroz1985 HalfDork
8/23/18 8:11 a.m.

Corvettes in Carlisle is this weekend so I have seen all sorts running around town, but I think so far my favorite was a Callaway Twin Turbo like below, but in yellow.  Definitely stands out from the hundreds of C5-C7 vettes that seem to be here.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
8/23/18 8:32 a.m.
camaroz1985 said:

Corvettes in Carlisle is this weekend so I have seen all sorts running around town, but I think so far my favorite was a Callaway Twin Turbo like below, but in yellow.  Definitely stands out from the hundreds of C5-C7 vettes that seem to be here.

One of my biggest regrets, I turned down an 88 Calloway when I first moved to the country in 94 for $20K.  The problem was it was an auto, and back then I was stupid enough to think Auto's were only for people who were lacking the requisite limbs to operate a real car.  These days I realize what a dick I was and that auto's aren't the devils work and C4 Corvettes are far far better cars with two rather than three pedals.

1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 219

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sSdzydU2Js5LOvCWbNdJrLpac3obzxuTmsgtU6XOPRZyIilDboZXLvYP8pB59oZD