1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 219
M2Pilot
M2Pilot Dork
5/30/20 7:56 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

I had a 530i with the wrong kind of metal.  BMW didn't recall them but did extend the warrenty to 7 years beyond the in-service date. Mine started showing early symptoms of failure at 6 years and 50 weeks past in-service date.  BMW replaced long block & gave me a loaner. No charge. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/31/20 1:02 a.m.

rattfink81
rattfink81 Reader
5/31/20 1:05 a.m.

Sorry for the crappy pic but I work midnights in a profession that's in the hot seat so. looks like it's mustang based and had GPX on the front bumper. 

m_walker26 (Forum Supporter)
m_walker26 (Forum Supporter) Reader
5/31/20 5:20 p.m.

During the virus SWMBO goes everywhere with me.  Thursday we were taking the garbage to the dump and a 2CV Renault pulls in just in front of us.  I couldn't get close to talk, we had a big load and he scooted before we finished.  SWMBO was excited to see a snail car in our area.  No pics.... It was a garbage run.

Powar (Forum Supporter)
Powar (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
6/1/20 9:34 a.m.

Since my photo apparently didn't work on the previous page:

barefootskater
barefootskater SuperDork
6/1/20 10:36 a.m.

I saw a pristine Chrysler k car yesterday. No pic because I was driving but it's been a while since I've seen one and never one that clean. Somebody must have really loved that car, who knew?

spandak
spandak HalfDork
6/3/20 9:53 p.m.

Kei car! 
Also trucks around here are insane. 

Slippery (Forum Supporter)
Slippery (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/5/20 5:20 p.m.

6/5/20 5:20 p.m.

6/5/20 5:21 p.m.

Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter)
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
6/5/20 5:30 p.m.

In reply to Slippery (Forum Supporter) :

I love 3rd gens  I've never understood the love for the worn soap bar 4th gen Supras  

buzzboy
buzzboy Dork
6/5/20 8:35 p.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) :

The MK3 Poopra and the FC RX7 are both the best looking of their line for the same reason. Its a slab sided car with harder lines. They look aggressive but not bloated. Way better than soft edges and lumps like the newer ones. Also the same reason I prefer the E36, W124... I have a type dammit

6/5/20 8:59 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to Slippery (Forum Supporter) :

I love 3rd gens  I've never understood the love for the worn soap bar 4th gen Supras  

I agree, but those wheels surprise

My brother has a mint '87 MK3 Turbo. I should post some pics. 

kazoospec
kazoospec UberDork
6/5/20 9:20 p.m.

Saw pretty much the exact car in this ad:

Even more amazing, it was showroom fresh . . . in Michigan.   

I don't expect you to believe me, and unfortunately I don't have photographic proof. 

dxman92
dxman92 HalfDork
6/6/20 12:00 a.m.

Two door Saturn Astra.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 Dork
6/9/20 9:35 p.m.

I saw a Honda Beat today for the first time in the USA. Orange one followed me for about a mile on PA113 in Bucks county. I tried for a phone pic through the back window of the truck, but all I got was treessad

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 Dork
6/10/20 6:55 p.m.

This appeared about a mile south of Easton on 611 in the last 2 days. Wiped of for sale on both sides, neither legible. All glass bad.

outasite
outasite HalfDork
6/12/20 9:54 p.m.

92 Nissan Pulsar GTI R next to me at service station. RHD, 5 spd, AWD, turbo w/inter cooler, 3 door hatch. Awesome and me without my phone.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/12/20 10:49 p.m.
dxman92 said:

Two door Saturn Astra.

They made those?

I saw a two door Opel Astra in the paddock at a Detroit rallycross... with manufacturer plates and about five computers bolted inside with a phone company's worth of cables snaked around in the cabin.

This was after Saturn ceased to be.

dxman92
dxman92 HalfDork
6/14/20 6:54 p.m.

Apparently on the interwebz, Saturn did make the Astra.

In the last couple days, I've seen two lwb four door Land Rover Defenders (one lhd, one rhd), a two door Defender, a Mustang 5.0 Convertible that was pretty stock, a later stock Integra with no rust on it.

buzzboy
buzzboy Dork
6/14/20 8:10 p.m.

I've only seen a Saturn Astra with Quebecois plates.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/14/20 8:11 p.m.

I've seen a few Astras but they were all four door.

karussell
karussell New Reader
6/14/20 8:18 p.m.

Found a Hummer H1! It barely fits in the tiny parking space.

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
6/17/20 2:45 p.m.

When was the last time anyone saw a Dodge Dakota convertible? I almost did a spit take when I came up behind this one.

jerrysarcastic (Forum Supporter)
jerrysarcastic (Forum Supporter) New Reader
6/19/20 3:17 a.m.

It’s not unusual to see kei cars here in Hawaii but they’re still not what you’d call a daily appearance.  Yesterday I ran across this Daihatsu Atrai while I was walking around in Honolulu.

Looks to be mid to late 90’s and in pretty good condition.  I’m guessing it’s a recent import to the islands based on the newish license plate.  Good times!

1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 219

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5Hnw1780lSCVRvDAjKx12CgeF5IwG7rxNUi4PF4BcPDApgHFEfyeP39v8c1IQNbX