1 2 3
Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 HalfDork
9/17/11 2:37 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
stan wrote: woohoo, I'm NOT an idiot!! (entered with fingers crossed...)
hmmm, i'm not sure Tom's statement excludes idiots from entering.

I am proof of that.

Raze
Raze Dork
9/19/11 2:25 p.m.

lift what?

ultraclyde
ultraclyde HalfDork
9/20/11 7:07 a.m.

In Like Flint

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
9/20/11 2:13 p.m.

Just bought a house. Going to win this.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/21/11 9:37 a.m.

Entered and got a 2 year sub for CM.

Jeff
Jeff Dork
9/21/11 6:57 p.m.

Tom,

I live in Toronto. Is it so hard to include Canadian residents in your contest? You have a fair number of Canadians on the board. The NAFTA agreement makes it extremely easy to do cross border business. I wish you would take the time to make the contest available to all of North America. It's a very poor business decision to exclude Canada.

Thanks,

Jeff

Fit_Is_Slo
Fit_Is_Slo Reader
9/21/11 10:16 p.m.
Jeff wrote: Tom, I live in Toronto. Is it so hard to include Canadian residents in your contest? You have a fair number of Canadians on the board. The NAFTA agreement makes it extremely easy to do cross border business. I wish you would take the time to make the contest available to all of North America. It's a very poor business decision to exclude Canada. Thanks, Jeff

Yes it may be but it is a good moral decision JK

cwh
cwh SuperDork
9/23/11 8:05 p.m.

In it.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/24/11 10:42 a.m.

I have no room for this, I don't have a garage, and I never finish a project... I am SOOO winning this!

BradLTL
BradLTL GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/24/11 9:42 p.m.

I obviously would love it... however have a clean / organized shop that didn't cost me anything would probably even be a hit with the wife!!!!

SilverFleet
SilverFleet HalfDork
9/24/11 10:52 p.m.

Entered!

mthomson22
mthomson22 New Reader
9/26/11 2:35 p.m.

I'M IN!!!!

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte HalfDork
9/26/11 2:39 p.m.
elinavelly wrote: I also want to say thanks GRM/CMS. - link removed -

A thankful canoe?

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
9/26/11 2:41 p.m.

A thankful dead canoe.

Jay
Jay SuperDork
9/28/11 5:53 p.m.
TRoglodyte wrote:
elinavelly wrote: I also want to say thanks GRM/CMS. [Link removed!]
A thankful canoe?

Please edit your post and remove the link. That's how they jack-up their google rank.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
9/28/11 6:02 p.m.

In reply to Jay:

Why didn't I think of that?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/28/11 8:46 p.m.
John Brown wrote: I have no room for this, I don't have a garage, and I never finish a project... I am SOOO winning this!

if you win i'll trade you my mazda6 for it.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
10/17/11 3:38 p.m.
Jeff wrote: Tom, I live in Toronto. Is it so hard to include Canadian residents in your contest? You have a fair number of Canadians on the board. The NAFTA agreement makes it extremely easy to do cross border business. I wish you would take the time to make the contest available to all of North America. It's a very poor business decision to exclude Canada. Thanks, Jeff

Jeff,

Actually, the reason Canada is excluded is precisely because it is the only business decision we could make. Contest/sweepstakes rules are very different in Canada, and to complicate matters, vary from province to province. It would be extremely difficult for us to construct a ruleset that complies, and cost-prohibitive for lil' guys like us to spend the lawyer $ that would be required to do so.

Sorry!

Margie

IWELDIT
IWELDIT New Reader
10/23/11 9:38 p.m.

But what about us Canucks? I would like to win this for the great white north. Just because we live in a different country,doesn't mean we should not have a chance to win some great stuff. Like if I lived 35 minute down the road in buffalo, I could be by your rules eligible to win. But no, I have to be on the wrong side of the border for you. I'll just call that a general dislike for us canuks.

I hope this is not due to that a serton Canuck in a pink E36 M3 caused some major problems at the challenge.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
10/24/11 2:31 p.m.

In reply to IWELDIT:

It's not you, nor is it something we did because we have a maple-handled axe to grind. Blame the lawyers. (Or get a friend with a US mailing address to enter on your behalf...)

ww
ww SuperDork
10/26/11 12:31 a.m.

Is it closed? I can't seem to find it on the new CM site... :(

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
10/27/11 2:27 p.m.

It's there, but the door is a little broken. It's coming back very soon.

redstack
redstack New Reader
10/27/11 3:54 p.m.

please make it soon, I need to start planning the garage to build to hold all my winnings.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand New Reader
10/30/11 1:49 a.m.

I guess the contest doesn't like my Hungarian computer either.

Oh well, it looks like those who entered will be getting away easy this time

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
11/2/11 9:36 a.m.

Contest entry page is all fixed up. Enter away!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Nhj8OpYclbC7r14fGROKt9USmJoAnWDjYfOR4Fsh3tMbbgM5WKymYcG9BeIGfP5a