1 2 3
KyAllroad
KyAllroad UltraDork
4/26/16 8:20 a.m.

My CSPish Miata says ZOOMY. I figure if I can't be fast at least I can make people smile.

We have a supercharged Cobra running around that says MPG LOL, it makes people smile. And perhaps the most accurate is a BSP S2000 running 335 section Hoosiers that says GRRRRIP.

NickD
NickD Dork
4/26/16 8:22 a.m.

There was a new STi autocrossing with use that had APEX L8R for it's plate. Also an S2000 with SCCASOLO

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UltraDork
4/26/16 8:38 a.m.

There used to be a white xB around here with "TOASTER", another one said "FRIDGE" and a 3rd one that said "DABOX".

rslifkin
rslifkin HalfDork
4/26/16 8:45 a.m.
DeadSkunk wrote: There used to be a white xB around here with "TOASTER", another one said "FRIDGE" and a 3rd one that said "DABOX".

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UberDork
4/26/16 9:01 a.m.
KyAllroad wrote: We have a supercharged Cobra running around that says MPG LOL, it makes people smile.

There was an old American land barge, Chrysler New Yorker? Cadillac Huge de Vile?, with GAS PIG on it.

rob_lewis
rob_lewis SuperDork
4/26/16 10:37 a.m.

I always wanted to get HYBRID on my wife's SRT-8. With a license plate frame that says: "Burns Gas AND Rubber"

-Rob

Type Q
Type Q Dork
4/26/16 11:13 a.m.

Internet legend is that there used to be 70's vintage VW Beetle somewhere in LA that had the vanity plate "FEATURE".

It's bit of an inside joke for software and IT developers, but I always liked it.

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/26/16 11:45 a.m.
NickD wrote:
rslifkin wrote:
Jay wrote: Haha, nice one. There's a Tesla in town here with the plate "GAS LOL." It amuses me every time I see it. I want to buy that person a beer.
I've seen a Volt around here with a "120VMAN" plate.
There's one on a Volt around here that says NOMOREGAS. I always want to find the person and point out how incorrect that is

There's a Volt around here that has a plate "AMPXOHM"

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
4/26/16 11:51 a.m.

A co-worker (male) sued to have GOTOPLS on his convertible Mustang GT. He said he got a lot of funny looks when people would pull up beside and see he was a guy.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 SuperDork
4/26/16 11:56 a.m.
DeadSkunk wrote: There used to be a white xB around here with "TOASTER", another one said "FRIDGE" and a 3rd one that said "DABOX".

I just saw "TOASTER" the other day in town here.

Cramit- good Lord how could I forget that one! Lol!

bluebarchetta
bluebarchetta Reader
4/26/16 12:38 p.m.

Saw "ECO NUT" (Ohio tags) on a TDI Jetta last week. Had a good schadenfreude-based laugh.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/26/16 1:05 p.m.
bluebarchetta wrote: Saw "ECO NUT" (Ohio tags) on a TDI Jetta last week. Had a good schadenfreude-based laugh.

Maybe eco as in economy rather than ecosystem? He could still be happy with the car in that case...especially if he gets more money from VW for owning it!

einy
einy Reader
4/26/16 1:55 p.m.

Prius seen in Kroger parking lot last week near Cincinnati has "ERTH SVR" plates on it ...

etifosi
etifosi Dork
4/26/16 2:06 p.m.

Used to see a Mustang run the Giant's Despair Hill climb with "MREVIL" tag.

....and now I know why I didn't see it last year!

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh Reader
4/26/16 4:20 p.m.

There's a Miata that runs Summit Point PDXs that has CUTHAIR on the back.

Groats
Groats New Reader
4/26/16 8:56 p.m.

Saw this one in Idaho

dropstep
dropstep Dork
4/26/16 8:59 p.m.

best one i can remember around here is now on a garage wall.. 88 dodge daytona IMA V8

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
4/28/16 2:09 a.m.

In high school my '84 "cramit" had "DRGRCE". My mom had just gotten a divorce and my former step dad pulled up one day for visitation and wanted to know who "Dr. Grace" was. Lol. What a short little man.

imgon
imgon Reader
4/28/16 10:42 a.m.

The plate on my motorcycle is IMGON.

bigdaddylee82
bigdaddylee82 SuperDork
4/28/16 11:32 a.m.

Got passed by a new GT350R (only one I've seen in the wild) who's license read 8200RPM. I'm not a Ford guy, but good gravey, what a machie!

NOHOME
NOHOME PowerDork
4/28/16 12:06 p.m.

Seems suitable for a Swedish Wagon being grafted on to a V8 Miata chassis.

JBasham
JBasham New Reader
4/29/16 1:39 p.m.

Local guy who autocrosses a C6 corvette rocks one that says PRIUS.

The one on my M3 says WHAT EVR.

jstein77
jstein77 UltraDork
4/29/16 1:53 p.m.

Until recently, this was mine:

Still have the plate, just not the car. I'll have to think of something clever for the RS, when I eventually get one. FOCRS?

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh Reader
4/29/16 4:30 p.m.

I know a guy with a RSX, and his plate is XTC AT9K. I always thought that was kinda cool.

smartwater
smartwater New Reader
4/29/16 5:01 p.m.

This one always reminds me of this forum.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DkmuaiBVvuFIjU16DOxBzHMKXxGUpdGVf3oFuIjBvPKRmK9gJHgldHhIrbuAznDl