1 2 3
rogerbvonceg
rogerbvonceg
5/19/08 12:29 p.m.

Hey, you guys playin' cards?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Member
5/19/08 12:29 p.m.

When I roll over the "Your Posts" at the top, the definition box says "View every topic you've created" (or something very similar), but the result of clicking this is a list of every topic to which i've posted, not every topic i've created. So the name of the rollover is OK but the definition is not quite right.

Yeah, it's miniscule, but I felt left out.

We fear change. But we'll adjust.

ArtOfRuin
ArtOfRuin Reader
5/19/08 12:32 p.m.

Everybody fear, ArtOfRuin is here! :twisted:

Cool, it works

Sonic
Sonic New Reader
5/19/08 12:38 p.m.

Working.

confuZion3
confuZion3 New Reader
5/19/08 2:07 p.m.
Tim Baxter wrote: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

That makes me hallucinate.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oDr6ha6wUhLjuTkd0Xry9gvguD3ivylsylGHwxgNDxUwP7EcOKf39RD527dxqa4V