dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/23/15 7:27 p.m.

I ordered a replacement tire for my jag. Special tire has to come from some obscure ware house and it has to be shipped to another place to be shaved and then sent to me. I am in no rush and tell the great guy there to take there time no rush the car is a project in progress.

They got it to me two days earlier than expected and the shaving of the tire is also top notch.

Just an all around excellent experience.

Thanks TireRack!!!!!

mazdeuce
mazdeuce PowerDork
4/23/15 7:54 p.m.

Those guys are pretty amazing.

Mr_Clutch42
Mr_Clutch42 Dork
4/24/15 7:34 a.m.

I love them, they called me to let me know that the tires I bought for my E36 weren't rated to support it. I will veer away from them only when I want to buy tires that they don't carry, like Nitto or Cooper summer tires.

e46potenza
e46potenza Reader
4/24/15 6:36 p.m.

They suck for the vendors. I'm currently in a situation where I had to tell a customer that he has to order the tire, pay for it, then fax the invoice to tire rack after for his reimbursement. Customer didn't understand why I couldn't just give him a new tire. Uh you didn't buy it from me? I don't have a stock level on your $50 general lol. I waited on hold for 15 minutes to tell tire rack that the tire was in fact damaged by impact. After breaking down the wheel/tire myself so i wouldn't have to pay a technician. Frustrating. Total monies to my store? $0. rant over

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/24/15 7:54 p.m.

That sounds like somthing that should be run up the management tree a bit further. That is not rite.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
570KCWrHI2vLUtZLH1UH3iPeo6rEzzwaE4lTfFrzzMOUCaOp7Q2uIYKZNU0qhT0i