1 2
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/16/19 7:44 a.m.
RevRico said:
Patrick said:
Toebra said:

Okay,

# 1 What is the deal with the mutton chops?

All the cool kids have them, so basically David and myself 

I rocked them for about a year, but I have trouble keeping the lines clean. Any advice for keeping them even?

Pick a natural line on the chin or jawbone that’s the same on both sides and shave to that line every time.  I don’t even use a mirror anymore, i just shave in the shower

aw614
aw614 Reader
5/16/19 8:03 a.m.
stanger_missle said:
JG Pasterjak said:
stanger_missle said:

This was my first GRM Live webshow I've tuned in to. I'll definitely be tuning in to future episodes!

I wish I had more to contribute but I did remind JG about smoked ham laugh

Welcome aboard!

Some are a lot more hands-on than this, some are talking heads, but they're all fun. Glad you stopped by. Honey ham also plays.

Thanks JG!

I'm in Tampa (well Riverview) and I work at MacDill so it was cool to hear you talk about autocrossing in the local area. I wanted to ask you a bunch of questions about getting started in autocross but I tuned in super late. I'll be on the lookout for a good honey ham laugh.

After hearing it referenced on a few live shows, I had to ask about it lol. And I still wish I had a chance to autocross at macdill. Didn't get a learner's permit until 2001, and a licence in 2002, so I missed out on that :(

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
g7aXjbiRbtPMmNwWF3LLVmANMBAMazGzD8buo6q3xFwzdM7m0r0v77wQ4o565RjN