pimpm3
pimpm3 Dork
11/26/15 11:26 p.m.

Anyone going? I will be there with my dad and a couple buddies Saturday. Weather looks like it will cooperate and I am always looking for an excuse to get the Chevelle out for a drive

NordicSaab
NordicSaab Reader
11/27/15 9:36 a.m.

I will be there with a couple GRM buddies and my father inlaw.

Saturday as well.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
11/27/15 10:41 a.m.

I miss that event.

I used to go every year, but it is too close to the $20XX Challenge to work with my family commitments, so I haven't been in a while.

mblommel
mblommel GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/27/15 7:59 p.m.

Planning on going Sunday morning with a buddy of mine. He's hoping some Buick nail head parts will drop in price near the end of the show. Even though I've lived in central Florida almost all of my life I've never made it to this show.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/27/15 8:31 p.m.

wait, you have a chevelle? why did we not discuss this whilst in gainesville?

if you see them cut out of a car, i need the upper quarters for a 70-72 chevelle, mine is rotted out around the back glass but the car had new partial quarters installed already, so don't want to chop them out and hang full ones just to fix around the glass.

pimpm3
pimpm3 Dork
11/27/15 8:54 p.m.

I will keep an eye out..

Here is mine. 1967 4-speed with a bench. My buddy is bringing his 1971 to sell.

glueguy
glueguy GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/27/15 9:08 p.m.

We'll be there in our booth to support our classic and specialty car insurance business. Space S2A 1070 in the car corral under the orange tent (next to the bleachers at the exit of the Intl Horseshoe). Stop by and see us for a seat and some shade or if you need a place to leave purchases so that you don't have to carry them all over.

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
11/27/15 10:57 p.m.

Steve, Rob and I will be down near the gate 40 entrance (Road Course turn 1) along the pit exit. Just across from the GM performance tent. Just a plain white trailer probably with some air plane propellor blades out in front of it.

Free coke, water and maybe beer for GRMers that stop by.

NordicSaab
NordicSaab Reader
11/28/15 7:08 p.m.

went today. it was fun and certainly some interesting cars, but I couldn't find much in regard to the swap meet. Mostly retailers rather than individuals. from a swap meet standpoint I think Sumter County meets are just as good if not better.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
isn1ElKeAeWli0DSmAew7hy87w7pJ89rEyOwmsHyg5Xnv4UwvyZgsGUCobVdveRE