1 2
Curtis
Curtis GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/15/19 10:44 a.m.

I will add that one of the selling points for me on the Krown was that it is self-healing for about a year and they recommend treatments every two years.  I'll probably do it every year, or maybe do a touch-up with a gallon of it on my own every other year.

For me, it was worth it to pay someone $129 instead of $90 for the kit and fluid.  Since they're all set up for it, it took them an hour.  It would have taken me an afternoon and I would have likely been drenched in oil.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/15/19 1:33 p.m.

I Fluid Film'd my new truck about two months ago. I don't know how well it works, but it stunk so bad for a couple of weeks that I wanted to trade it in.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/15/19 1:37 p.m.
Woody said:

I Fluid Film'd my new truck about two months ago. I don't know how well it works, but it stunk so bad for a couple of weeks that I wanted to trade it in.

I'm a weirdo, I actually kind of like the smell of FF.

Krown is a good option... if you have one nearby. Closest one to me is over the border in the Great White North.

Alfaromeoguy
Alfaromeoguy Reader
1/15/19 1:42 p.m.

In reply to tjbell :

I live here in California, not like your area. Twice a  year  I just get a couple of bottles of liquid floor wax, and spray it on to my undercarriage of my alfa, till full coverage, let dry overnight 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
I3drheNRsw1s58DyPffpyOJsBGTOQ62SqFwCW01mnkiKGGuVXaCumdw0n6Dm9mTD