1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
corolla2tcte27
corolla2tcte27 New Reader
8/25/19 1:40 a.m.

Saw a Toyota Sera in Westminster, Md. Sorry no picture.

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
8/29/19 10:14 a.m.

Saw a ~2016 Viper ACR on the highway this morning--first time I've ever seen one outside of a race track. Hot car!

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UberDork
8/29/19 2:10 p.m.

Not really commuting.  But I saw one of those pre-production clad in camoflauge vehicles today.  In DC.  At Howard Univ. passing the Mickey Ds.

Michigan plates.  Looked like a Dodge grill but the really old early oughts ugly ones behind the netting so maybe a head fake.

Big square Suburban sized thing.  Completely clad so very early pre-production one would think.  Then I saw a smaller older Ford I think tootle past shortly thereafter with Michigan dealer plates.  Don't know if they were connected.

Do they run pre-productions models past the goobermint mafia before hand?  Nice little prototype you got there. cheeky

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/19 7:45 p.m.

It’s been a busy few weeks so I have a bunch to go through.  Here’s a Prius hitched to a tiny trailer near Grants Tomb.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
9/5/19 8:19 a.m.

No pictures, but I saw a well-worn SVT Contour on my way to work today - and yesterday I saw its only slightly more common surviving sibling, a Jaguar X-Type.

Wally
9/5/19 7:18 p.m.

This pair was street parked in Harlem today.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UberDork
9/9/19 10:58 p.m.

Saw the comletely clad pre-production SUV with Michigan tags again on Constitution Ave.  Still think it's a Dodge.

You think Michigan would have turrible enough roads of their own to test the ride comfort on.  devil

jfryjfry
jfryjfry Dork
9/10/19 5:58 a.m.

In reply to Sparkydog :

I believe that is one of the Ferrari replica cars we used in ford v Ferrari.  I’d have to go through my pics and see if so, but I would bet it is.  They drive the nicest out of all of them but needed a lot of love to get to that point. 

No Time
No Time Dork
9/10/19 7:49 a.m.
nderwater said:

Saw a ~2016 Viper ACR on the highway this morning--first time I've ever seen one outside of a race track. Hot car!

I used to see this in the parking lot on fridays last summer

No Time
No Time Dork
9/10/19 7:50 a.m.

I saw this on my way home last week:

I have seen many small imports, especially VW, with the tires stretched, but this was the first truck I’ve seen like that. 

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 UltraDork
9/12/19 8:32 p.m.

I see trucks with tall wheels and rubber band tires around here. Just gotta wonder how that and what you posted affects the load carrying capability of a truck. After all, that's why most of us get a truck. Having a nice looking truck is bonus points.

Knurled.
Knurled. GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/12/19 8:36 p.m.
wlkelley3 said:

I see trucks with tall wheels and rubber band tires around here. Just gotta wonder how that and what you posted affects the load carrying capability of a truck. After all, that's why most of us get a truck. Having a nice looking truck is bonus points.

The bigger the truck, the less likely it is to be hauling anything other than a WHOLE case of dip.

There's a guy near where I work with what looks like 26" wheels with rubberband tires... on a dually Cummins.  Yes, six rubberbands.

Wally
9/13/19 4:10 p.m.

The city could use more Italian supercars echoing off buildings. 

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 Dork
9/13/19 9:01 p.m.

In reply to Wally :

Good license tag. Arancio metalico is the color on that one. Translates to orange metallic, so descriptive!

02Pilot
02Pilot SuperDork
9/13/19 9:05 p.m.

On the way into work this morning I saw a seemingly unrusted Suzuki Samurai with a hardtop that was actually more or less keeping up with traffic. Can't remember the last time I saw one of those, and one without rust is unheard of in the Northeast. Also spotted an older (60s) Alfa Spider heading the other way.

cdeforrest
cdeforrest Reader
9/17/19 9:10 p.m.

Just so clean and perfect. Palo Alto, CA 

Wally
9/18/19 5:46 a.m.

Stuck in traffic yesterday morning 

Wally
9/18/19 7:52 p.m.

Wally
9/19/19 7:16 p.m.

Not what you expect to see parked on the street at 4:30 AM.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/19/19 7:22 p.m.

02Pilot
02Pilot SuperDork
9/19/19 7:26 p.m.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/20/19 1:06 p.m.

On a roll today. 

First I saw the new Porsche S

Then I saw the Fiero BB512

The saw the Fiero 308 (this one was actually impressive)

infinitenexus
infinitenexus Reader
9/20/19 1:54 p.m.
Wally said:

Not what you expect to see parked on the street at 4:30 AM.

One of these passed me on the highway the other day doing about 85-90.  Sounded like a damn race car with straight pipes.  It was glorious.

b13990
b13990 Reader
9/20/19 8:54 p.m.

I was about to criticize Porsche's latest design until I saw the panel gap picture. At that point, my mind immediately lept to "Pontiac Solstice," even though I haven't spent more than 30 seconds of my life looking at one (and that was 10+ years ago). The brain is an amazing thing.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/20/19 9:20 p.m.

Saw this walking to get coffee today. To be fair I'm in Asia right now so it's not as unusual. 

1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qN8KBQMLy2JUcpOMujDviPc70ALYsoetAK7njC4Wznh2HXrwp2cxEhX7IbPW8xm1