Colin Wood
Colin Wood Reader Services
11/21/19 8:40 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hv0BpAJQjac

Presented by CRC Industries in association with Intercomp.

Want some tips on one of the most famous 3.74 miles of track in the world? Join us for an in-depth, corner-by-corner look at Sebring International Raceway.

Watch more videos

buzzboy
buzzboy HalfDork
11/21/19 9:13 a.m.

I miss that track so much. One race there wasn't enough. I was blown away how Forza actually prepared me for the layout.

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Reader Services
11/21/19 10:46 a.m.
buzzboy said:

I was blown away how Forza actually prepared me for the layout.

Considering how many hours I've sunk into Forza, I've always been curious at how well I would do if I was thrown out on track with that experience alone.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/15/24 2:48 p.m.

Anyone see that car apparently get disconnected from the server of reality at 32:16?

jgrewe
jgrewe Dork
1/15/24 4:44 p.m.

I love the entrance to 17, so many ways to hang yourself. Extra pucker factor if you run right after a drift event with the rubber they lay down. Grip, less grip, grip, less grip, bump!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/16/24 9:14 a.m.

In reply to jgrewe :

I believe Terry Earwood says that he’s gotten T17 right like three times. (Which is three more than I have.)

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 PowerDork
1/16/24 10:54 a.m.
David S. Wallens said:

In reply to jgrewe :

I believe Terry Earwood says that he’s gotten T17 right like three times. (Which is three more than I have.)

Same. At the most recent Champcar race I managed to log our cars fastest time ever at the track. I think weather had a huge role as temps were absolutely perfect and humidity was non-existent. Enough to cut 3 seconds off our previous record? Who knows. I do know that on that lap, I got 17 right for once, and even then it was still probably wrong. 

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
1/16/24 12:21 p.m.
GameboyRMH said:

Anyone see that car apparently get disconnected from the server of reality at 32:16?

man they aren't screwing around at Skip barber. Cut up in class and you get snatched right out of reality.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Nra4cSCnzOoPF5IhwB20yIetf05IHpGrfBBhFdYLfwWWwZVQ5egBHZMvdjq9Kqoc