1 2
David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/11/18 3:36 p.m.

I think I could justify a Cappuccino. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/11/18 9:50 p.m.

You know, Wallens, you should do a kei car shootout. Autozam vs. Cappuccino vs Beat.

te72
te72 Reader
5/11/18 10:34 p.m.
Appleseed said:

To be fair, I daily an FR-S, which is supposed to be underpowered. frown

I was just saying that the roads where I live are boring for folks like us that prefer curves. Apart from ONE route I can take that's about a 3 hour drive, it's a LONG way for me to find fun roads. Literally have to leave the state or county, depending on the direction I'm going.

FR-S is a good car, I put probably 1000, maybe 1200 miles on a borrowed one for a road trip a few years back. Under powered sounds like under driven, from my experience. Might all depend on the roads you're on, but in urban environments or canyon roads, they are great to drive.

te72
te72 Reader
5/11/18 10:35 p.m.
Trackmouse said:

Do want. I’d feel completed in life to order a cappuccino, from my cappuccino. Of course, I wouldn’t be the person ordering. Being right hand drive and all. Lol. 

Could do what I did a time or two in my youth, go through in reverse... Some don't appreciate it too much, but I'm sure they'd understand with a RHD car.

rchen
rchen
5/13/18 5:35 p.m.
didget69 said:

In reply to te72 :

Per Honda Beat designers: it's not Zebra print upholstery, it's the Siberian White Tiger / Snow Tiger skin pattern

Sorry, it's Zebra. She says it right at 15:51 of this interview.

Doesn't make it any less cool, of course. 

te72
te72 Reader
5/14/18 11:46 p.m.

In reply to rchen :

Worst case you could always swap out the seats, or put seat covers on them. Dunno why, but animal print of any sort just seems a bit of an odd choice to me. This, coming from a guy who for years had blue cow pattern seat covers in his Cavalier haha.

PT_SHO
PT_SHO New Reader
5/23/18 1:20 a.m.
te72 said:
Trackmouse said:

Do want. I’d feel completed in life to order a cappuccino, from my cappuccino. Of course, I wouldn’t be the person ordering. Being right hand drive and all. Lol. 

Could do what I did a time or two in my youth, go through in reverse... Some don't appreciate it too much, but I'm sure they'd understand with a RHD car.

FWIW it's not that long of a reach across a car that narrow!  Pic attached shows a Cappuccino at one of our autocrosses last year.  He had to do the reach to get his timeslip every lap. 

Note how the car does /not/ dwarf the cones....  surprise

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ws3ATvcGiVZOo79AquRG21wOdQku3SQfdzEQkHFJ1GCHRm5na0Tni1TRTERagIFe