1 2
Vigo
Vigo UltimaDork
7/4/18 10:06 a.m.

Ive considered selling my ZR to get a turbo to drive and as a semi investment too.  Clean turbos will be stupid prices in 10 years.

That i can get on board with. ZR1s seem to be stubbornly undervalued, but 944 Turbo prices are pretty much the opposite and rising. 

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS New Reader
7/4/18 11:18 a.m.
Vigo said:

Ive considered selling my ZR to get a turbo to drive and as a semi investment too.  Clean turbos will be stupid prices in 10 years.

That i can get on board with. ZR1s seem to be stubbornly undervalued, but 944 Turbo prices are pretty much the opposite and rising. 

I get it.  I’d beat on my Miata and just enjoy the turbo in mostly stock form.

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
7/4/18 11:20 a.m.
yupididit said:

What makes these 944's a better buy than a 986 boxster base or S that is priced identically?

I’m a fan of the 944 turbo,  have owned a couple,  one heavily modified and one with just chip and catback.  I love the feel of the cars and the way they drive and,  all things being equal,  would take a 944 turbo over a base or S Boxster.

Tyler H
Tyler H UltraDork
7/5/18 8:43 a.m.
yupididit said:

What makes these 944's a better buy than a 986 boxster base or S that is priced identically?

Box flares.

yupididit
yupididit SuperDork
7/5/18 3:24 p.m.
Tyler H said:
yupididit said:

Box flares.

That's not fair lol

1 2
Our Preferred Partners
ahTVM86ODnBbBY4nz39JEtCjYTXZccf2FkzfX4LOhYfBrC3yUyGYdyZlpw6Kj6Dr