1 2 3
LopRacer
LopRacer Dork
12/16/20 8:20 p.m.

I would totallydrive it, but I couldn't and wouldn't pay that for it.

irish44j (Forum Supporter)
irish44j (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/16/20 9:07 p.m.
STM317 said:
irish44j (Forum Supporter) said:

I'd rock it, but not for $230,000....for that money a Singer looks better in every way.

Pretty sure Singers start around $450-500k (plus the donor car), and go up breathtakingly fast from there, so by that metric, maybe this price isn't as bad? You get 80-90% of the Singer look for less than 50% of the price.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't think a Singer is worth that either.

Hell, for $230k, I'll take a new Cayman GT4 and get a new Carrera 4 vert for my wife......and not be scared to park them in public or take them to the track (as much). 

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/17/20 6:22 a.m.

Ugly.

Ruins an otherwise beautiful car.

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
12/17/20 7:02 a.m.

I like it, although it's not what I'd personally want.

The interior is one part of a custom car you get to interact with, so making it different and a place the owner wants to spend time in makes sense to me.  It can be such a personal expression and naturally not to everyone's taste. 

Designing and learning to build the interior is the part of my 1800ES project I'm most looking forward to. 

Placemotorsports
Placemotorsports GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/17/20 8:03 a.m.

I like it as well but can't say I'd spend that kinda dime on it. At that price point it opens up a whole lot of options.

dankspeed
dankspeed HalfDork
12/17/20 8:55 a.m.

love everything about the car except the interior. Pattern looks fine it's the color choices.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
12/17/20 6:02 p.m.

It looks like a butterscotch candy exploded inside the car.  My first company car had the same color, but was ordered by my predecessor.  

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xwF0RB6UvYy4VK0IpPxrhE4kZDrNHMg1Y5BSvbWlxrBDKmjcnLvgVYPYAzifr98H