SkinnyG
SkinnyG New Reader
12/27/08 4:54 p.m.

Has anyone got a functional MegaSquirt fuel/ignition map for a stock 4AGE bluetop?

I'm converting to MegaSquirt over winter and am hoping one of you high-tech savvy folk can make the swap a bit easier.

Thanks!

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt HalfDork
12/27/08 6:57 p.m.

There's an MS-I map on DIYAutoTune.com for this application. If you'd like me to send the VEX files over for base fuel and spark maps, PM me and I'll send you them when I get to work on Monday. Usual disclaimer applies, they're only a starting point for tuning.

SkinnyG
SkinnyG New Reader
12/27/08 7:28 p.m.

I saw them there - do they ~work~ reasonably well on MSII? I have only finished the ECU and am working on the engine/wiring mods. I'm really, really rookie at this right now.

G

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt HalfDork
12/30/08 11:32 a.m.

There's a couple different parts to the Megasquirt files. The MSQ is a complete file with all the tune settings in it, and can only be shared between Megasquirts with the same processor and code. The VEX files are the VE (fuel) and spark advance tables, and can be shared regardless of code (some people have even imported them into non-Megasquirt ECUs). Spark tables are pretty much the same across any Megasquirt version; VE tables are used slightly differently from code version to code version but are generally in the ballpark.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fUoGSCPn4nuEBHp8W2lofOjqgXD97hVA6sycS6hqjzaZCeaS55o7KfUZmiLHkWgB