Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
9/24/20 4:09 p.m.
feature_image

Want to watch one of the most grueling endurance races on the planet, the ADAC TOTAL 24 Hour Race at the Nürburgring? Of course you do.

That's why we are offering you the chance to watch the entire live stream of the race here on Grassroots Motorsports for free.

Having only been lightly delayed for a few months, the green flag …

Read the rest of the story

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
9/26/20 7:26 a.m.

If you are having difficultly watching the English live stream, you can watch the German broadcast on the ADAC TOTAL 24 Hour Race at the Nürburgring website here.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/20 7:50 a.m.

This is a bucket list event for me. Thanks for posting!!!  

bluej (Forum Supporter)
bluej (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/26/20 8:33 a.m.

That live stream isn't working in the us. Is there another english stream we know of?

adam525i (Forum Supporter)
adam525i (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/26/20 8:48 a.m.

Stream works well in Canada, it's raining so that looks like fun.

It's a shame there isn't a GT3 version of the C8, it would be cool to see that car mixing it up with everything else here

bluej (Forum Supporter)
bluej (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/26/20 9:17 a.m.

This works (link below). Apparently motortrend tv has it in the us, which likely explains why it's blocked here. 

https://www.sporttotal.tv/vic567cd5e

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia SuperDork
9/26/20 10:57 a.m.

I like the German feed......

but 2 spin outs  in 20 minutes in the wet !

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
9/26/20 11:00 a.m.

Yeah, I saw that the supplied link isn't working. Thanks for the alt choices. 

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia SuperDork
9/26/20 7:49 p.m.

Race delayed until at least 7am German time because of very heavy rain that took out many of the leaders , 

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
9/27/20 5:18 a.m.

The red flag was unfortunate (but necessary I think) but the race is really shaping up now. Leaders having to deal with a damp but drying track, times coming down, but the passing lane is still quite slick and lots of traffic as always. Audi vs BMW at the front.

Matt330LS
Matt330LS New Reader
9/27/20 5:53 a.m.
bluej (Forum Supporter) said:

That live stream isn't working in the us. Is there another english stream we know of?

Use a VPN and set your location as the UK.  You'll be able to stream the English coverage on YouTube.  Otherwise MotorTrend if you've got a subscription.

Matt330LS
Matt330LS New Reader
9/27/20 5:54 a.m.

Feels like this may turn into a sprint race the last couple hours.  Some more bumping and rubbing in the last several laps.

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
9/27/20 6:48 a.m.

Just when the track was just about dry, now it's raining again! Cars slipping off the road, cars coming into the pits for intermediate/wet tires.

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
9/27/20 2:36 p.m.

I stayed up all night and then fell asleep during the last hour. It seems like it was an exciting finish, from reading the recap. blush

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
scJYfErA34Fvwduzx2sZ5mmGadHTjeh6U2GgrHYaMb8YF8ZAjNU2ITQwT5UjlTOk