1 ... 6 7 8
hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/21/15 10:17 a.m.

Speaking of which you mentioned needing a helmet. What size do you wear? I've got a medium '05 Simpson I can bring if you think it will fit.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
4/21/15 10:35 a.m.
hobiercr wrote: Speaking of which you mentioned needing a helmet. What size do you wear? I've got a medium '05 Simpson I can bring if you think it will fit.

Usually an L or XL. If I don't find one before I go I know Mental will be there and I think he and I have equally large noggins. Bring it along, I seriously don't mind letting a few folks have a spin if GRM is ok with it and the battery holds out (no charging system)

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
4/21/15 11:09 a.m.

I will have 3 fully functioning charging systems, and 4 good batteries, and don't mind swapping.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
4/21/15 11:36 a.m.
SVreX wrote: I will have 3 fully functioning charging systems, and 4 good batteries, and don't mind swapping.

I might have to bring some adapters. I'm using deep cycle batteries with the bolt on connectors not the standard battery terminal. I should see if I can get any of my spares from the moto hammock to take a charge then I can bring a spare. FWIW I got something like 20-30 autox runs out of a single battery in my FV one particularly slow autox event. We eventually shut down because someone cooked the clutch, the battery was still good.

GPDren
GPDren Reader
4/21/15 1:04 p.m.

Was there an official answer on the helmet requirement? I don't see anything mentioned in the rules.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
4/21/15 1:32 p.m.
GPDren wrote: Was there an official answer on the helmet requirement? I don't see anything mentioned in the rules.

No answer yet, I have emailed as well so hopefully we'll hear something. I'll update here if I hear anything via email.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
4/23/15 10:51 a.m.

Hi guys,

Sorry, I've been on the run since Tuesday morning. Helmets are required, but we have some loaners on site for anyone who doesn't have one.

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/27/15 1:58 p.m.

We demand photos and results.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/29/15 12:49 p.m.

Official results would be good, I've heard conflicting reports of what the numbers were for the "not a quarter midget" classes. It sounds as if there were some changes after the event was over.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
4/30/15 2:08 p.m.

I don't think there were any changes after the event was over. But final results can be found here.

1 ... 6 7 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QAoKZKBBTAroyI773voZCvOlm5IrskhUiPVBDwTbxefsRYJZ02MS4E5CQ1GInS35