RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
9/13/08 12:20 p.m.

Finally found a miata worth picking up today :) 94 black base model with 113k on the clock..oxidized paint, some tiny tears in the roof..but...2700 bucks and not rotted out .Which is low for my area. So...anyone got any parts for these they wanna get rid of? There's a few things I want to clean up on it.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Reader
9/13/08 3:35 p.m.

My Parts I have lots more just let me know what you need.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
9/14/08 12:09 a.m.

Oooh...I'll have peruse this...but I got 2 that I kinda need, I need a steering wheel. The plastic on mine is gone all disconnected from the internal structure of it and I need the rear antenna mast setup, and the tire change stuff for it (oem jack, lug wrench,etc) if you got em LMK...

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/14/08 5:13 p.m.

No affiliation other than friendship: A good friend of mine owns Panic Motorsports, he either has or can get anything you need. http://www.panicmotorsports.com/ He has two 'black and tans' hanging around currently.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
9/14/08 9:17 p.m.

Oooh...sweet, I pick up the care tuesday, I'll probably have a more definitive list then.

WilD
WilD Reader
9/15/08 10:31 a.m.

I'm just glad to see someone else used the word "Welp" in this context. I say it often, but it looks so wrong in print.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior New Reader
9/15/08 11:24 p.m.

Picked the bugger up...it's rocking a steelie on one side and 4 pretty sad looking tires, seems to have a shimmy at ~70mph and the top got a leak somewhere....Looks like I got some work ahead of me. But other than that it runs great.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OF3bGIMtrEXy5qBFYxQNoWvQttcMzOaJfLr5DUGUx1EE4yK4fokdARF95ET5EnTQ