aircooled
aircooled PowerDork
9/12/13 12:40 p.m.

As you may know he drives different cars each day. This would actually make for a good website / webcam idea:

Not my pics

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
9/12/13 2:07 p.m.

When the hell did he get a Yenko Stinger? I knew he already had a '66 Corsa and A Rampside.

Guess I need to check out his site.

EDIT - Just did some research and it looks like he just bought it about 2 weeks ago, so it probably won't be on his site for a while.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
9/12/13 2:12 p.m.

You do----- His website kicks ass:

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
9/12/13 2:14 p.m.

In reply to Joe Gearin:

Oh I used to look on his site weekly, I just haven't in a while.

aircooled
aircooled PowerDork
9/12/13 3:27 p.m.

I was completely unaware of the fact that Jay is retiring next year, so my website idea would not last long.

Makes you wonder what he is going to do car wise when he can put his full time into it. Probably show up to more car related activities I would guess.

Seems like he does like the Corvair though. Of course a Stinger is a pretty good investment car also.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
9/12/13 3:43 p.m.
aircooled wrote: I was completely unaware of the fact that Jay is retiring next year, so my website idea would not last long. Makes you wonder what he is going to do car wise when he can put his full time into it. Probably show up to more car related activities I would guess. Seems like he does like the Corvair though. Of course a Stinger is a pretty good investment car also.

Maybe he can get on TG USA and dump Adam.

bgkast
bgkast HalfDork
9/12/13 4:49 p.m.

He was driving his mclaren mp4-12c when I went to see him a few months ago.

carguy123
carguy123 UltimaDork
9/12/13 4:55 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
aircooled wrote: I was completely unaware of the fact that Jay is retiring next year, so my website idea would not last long. Makes you wonder what he is going to do car wise when he can put his full time into it. Probably show up to more car related activities I would guess. Seems like he does like the Corvair though. Of course a Stinger is a pretty good investment car also.

Maybe he can get on TG USA and dump Adam.

PLUS ELEVENTY BILLION BILLION

turboswede
turboswede PowerDork
9/12/13 5:37 p.m.

I read that title as, 'What is Javelin driving today?"

Also an appropo question and almost as interesting.

Ranger50
Ranger50 PowerDork
9/12/13 5:38 p.m.

35 years ago, it was Sharon Osbourne....

Oh. you meant automobiles.... Sorry.

Our Preferred Partners
5tgrfafxd7DMScpZ31NmeB38Cgg7XoIh