1 2
Capt Slow
Capt Slow HalfDork
12/29/09 6:12 p.m.
This Salanis said: LeMons racer. I think Cavdaver would be a great car/team name. You can paint it up like a Frankenstein's monster and have a team of guys wear red-splattered doctor's coats. Or Zombies.
mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/29/09 6:23 p.m.

That was good enough to be quoted twice. That being said, I do believe rallycross is the best idea. They ride high, the suspension is mush, and they're fairly torquey for being junk. Rallycross seems to be an appropriate solution.

artyboy619
artyboy619 New Reader
12/30/09 9:12 a.m.

i like your ideas guys. im glad to hear were on he same page. so heres the plan. im goin to driv home and fit it. autoX the first year completly stock. then weld a cage and go rallycross next year. i got a desent camera for christmas i want too do a write up an article just like the "project cars' i like the "cadaver" idea theres not shortage of parts cars and parts. it could easy become multicoloured. with air brushed stitched and bolts.

White_and_Nerdy
White_and_Nerdy Reader
12/30/09 10:14 a.m.

You don't need a cage for rallycross, though you can certainly do it. I'd just find some cast-off rally tires or knobby snow tires, throw them on some extra wheels, and go racing.

NGTD
NGTD HalfDork
12/30/09 8:01 p.m.
suprf1y wrote: Neither of those events are in Southern Ontario.

Last time I checked, Bancroft and Augusta were in southern Ontario.

Like one of the others indicated, you do not need a caged car to rally-x. You need a cage to do full performance rallies, but a Cav may not be the best choice for that anyway.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jJ9v6mP6iod7vaJf3euA7YCrQPlJ0GIKfQEBIK1dMp8K22wL0orUnYs9nIsBbCfm