1 ... 3 4 5
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
4/17/20 5:12 p.m.

All Patreon members with email matches have tags. If I couldn't match your account, you should have a message on Patreon to that effect asking for more info. 

P3PPY
P3PPY HalfDork
4/19/20 6:05 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard said:

In reply to P3PPY :

Digital subscriptions are a great way to support us, and thank you(

(and everyone else) so much.

Margie

Thanks!

ShinnyGroove
ShinnyGroove Reader
4/20/20 1:39 p.m.

Done.  How do I get the cool (Forum Supporter) to show up next to my handle so y'all know I'm not a freeloader?  ;)

pinchvalve (Forum Supporter)
pinchvalve (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/20/20 1:48 p.m.

Good thing it isn't a PPP (pay per post) forum!

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
5/26/20 12:04 p.m.
ShinnyGroove said:

Done.  How do I get the cool (Forum Supporter) to show up next to my handle so y'all know I'm not a freeloader?  ;)

Could I just freeload on this question as well, please? I should have the correct matching email address as that's where I end up getting all the forum PMs.

trumant
trumant Reader
5/31/20 3:18 p.m.

Done and my first time ever using Patreon. I hope it helps and thank you for all you do.

Also, not sure if it's helpful, but I work in cloud computing and web application software engineering and would be happy to review your current hosting costs to see if there are opportunities to save money.

OjaiM5
OjaiM5 Reader
6/30/20 9:55 p.m.

patiently waiting on my tag

drock25too
drock25too New Reader
7/1/20 1:02 a.m.

My tag says I'm a "new Reader" even thought I have subscribed to GRM off and on for at least 30 years. Recently signed up on Patreon, just waiting to see supporter show up.

1 ... 3 4 5
Our Preferred Partners
slkMThJzAy9DMEomcs1R8uZo0Mk7ij8I2rt71DntIdE6ujAglQjrO4DXHjM2Qyrv