1 2
Duke
Duke UberDork
4/4/12 2:23 p.m.

I've seen one just like that locally around here quite a number of times, like maybe once a week. It actually looks great in person. It's a nice color combination on that car.

scardeal
scardeal Dork
4/4/12 2:56 p.m.

My response is that it needs an LS swap.

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
4/4/12 4:01 p.m.

We saw an 80 year old guy walking into the grocery store yesterday who had a green knit shirt and green polyester pants that were just a couple shades off from each other, making the ensemble that much more nauseating.

That's what that car reminds me of. Those are two of the most hideous greens I've ever seen in one place.

Wonder if the plate constitutes "probable cause."

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
4/4/12 4:13 p.m.

Which end is the front?

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/5/12 8:05 a.m.
poopshovel wrote: We saw an 80 year old guy walking into the grocery store yesterday who had a green knit shirt and green polyester pants that were just a couple shades off from each other, making the ensemble that much more nauseating. That's what that car reminds me of. Those are two of the most hideous greens I've ever seen in one place. Wonder if the plate constitutes "probable cause."

You reminded me of a family friend who used to wear cordory.. as in cordory pants AND jacket. Whenever he walked it was "voomfa! voomfa! voomfa!"

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/5/12 8:13 a.m.

Green Pinto with plaid seats?

Most Maverick interiors?

This isn't the ugliest car ever.

iceracer
iceracer SuperDork
4/5/12 8:22 a.m.

In my early car days I owned two green cars. I will never own a green car again. This have nothing to do with the cars,bothe performed adequately. I just don't like green. Except in bottles, trees and grass.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/5/12 8:39 a.m.

If you don't mind paying $200 for proprietary vacuum hoses that fail every 30k, or secondary injection pumps... or ABS pumps... or the fact that your car will smell like a box of crayons and the coating on all the interior trim pieces gets sticky and comes off... or the fact that you can't replace the stereo with an aftermarket one if you ever want to pass smog or not have a CEL... or if you don't mind ridiculously expensive ball joints because they are cast into the control arms... or replacing pathetically weak bushings for the same reason... or --

Ah, nevermind. I berkeleying hate them.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/5/12 8:42 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Green Pinto with plaid seats? Most Maverick interiors? This isn't the ugliest car ever.

The interior of my 73 Hornet had orange carpet and brown plaid vinyl seats...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
X8jcE7DKKN2INal8LBLIGNnRfLFQoUTWvnnrIfaonWA4mU7A8t4JHwIMOkaYxJT5