pinchvalve
pinchvalve SuperDork
3/26/10 9:35 a.m.

So the latest Mazda commercial is touting 0% APR and 90-days delayed payments. Nice!

But if you read the fine print, you will see that this applies to all cars EXCEPT the Mazdaspeed 3. Damn you Mazda Corporate Overlords!

And to add insult to injury, the deferred payments are valid in all states...except one. Care to guess? BING! The one I live in!!!! Oh why must you torture me this way?!?

Knurled
Knurled New Reader
3/26/10 9:43 a.m.

Because you touch yourself at night. (Standard answer to every "Why??")

I like how the Nissan super-mega-awesome-deal-days thing going on right now does not apply to the 370Z, GT-R, or.... Versa 1.6.

Oddly, the Versa 1.6 is the only Nissan I'd consider actually spending money on.

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
3/26/10 10:01 a.m.

Noooo, don't do it. It autocrosses like an overstuffed loveseat!

Vigo
Vigo Reader
3/26/10 1:31 p.m.
Oddly, the Versa 1.6 is the only Nissan I'd consider actually spending money on.

Thats because they dont make any money on that car to begin with.. I got a dealership to agree to sell me one for $9500 a few months ago. I was shopping for someone else, though, and they backed out.

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
3/26/10 5:55 p.m.

That's my theory about the origin of the name SRT-4. It's not called a Neon, even though it is, just so they didn't have to offer discounts.

skruffy
skruffy Dork
3/26/10 6:52 p.m.

Mazda won't sell a loaded 5 with a stick either. It's the only reason I don't have one right now...

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
3/26/10 7:32 p.m.
Appleseed said: That's my theory about the origin of the name SRT-4. It's not called a Neon, even though it is, just so they didn't have to offer discounts.

Actually if you listed to the commercials, all of Dodge's offers are "excluding SRT, Diesel, and Sprinter models" Usually this includes warranties...

Our Preferred Partners
2uuFfpJkPkFNP2IhKMGvqriweGoVZB3e