David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
2/9/09 8:27 a.m.

We might not all know where babies come from, but we do know what they come with: a lot of stuff. By the time you add up the stroller, Pack ’n Play, diaper bag, juice boxes and educational toys, a 15-pound infant comes with nearly as much gear as a Marine Expeditionary Force.

When it comes time to move all …

Read the rest of the story

cali_axela
cali_axela
2/26/10 1:12 p.m.

Great idea for an article, but you left out a car that I would consider one of the top 3 contenders: the Mazdaspeed3. It's a surprisingly cavernous hatchback with plenty of room to seat a family of 4 or 5 comfortably while carrying lots of cargo, yet has gobs of torque and power and more than decent sporty potential on the track -- I ran in the high 1:49x range consistently at Laguna Seca in mine, which is nothing to sneeze at. Plus, they can easily be found used with very low miles for less than 20k!

thielepr
thielepr
3/6/10 9:54 p.m.

I had a altima se-r and went to few track days. When the potenzas was 20,000 miles I put some 245/40/18 Azenis, Motul brake fluid ,staineless lines, eibach springs and I was rocking. From 30 cars in the evnents I was 8-10 but remember that the first ones was ariel atoms. On monday I was a perfect daily driver. It's a whole package. Also the stock exhaust sound its crazy. Good car

Highway8
Highway8 None
6/23/10 12:34 a.m.

Everytime I go to the track in my 07 RX8 I have to remove my kids car seats first. Its a true sports car with 4 doors, well sort of four doors. Disclamer: rear facing seats for 1 year and under children do not fit well. Forward facing seats fit great.

zoomin6
zoomin6 New Reader
10/26/10 9:27 p.m.

There are many cars available that didnt seem to get even mentioned. or even a nod for being unusual. for example why not a ford taurus SHO? they were stone reliable, fast, mass produced, and now cheap. or following my interests, an earlier ( 88-92 ) Mazda 626 gt turbo, or for added room, an 88-92 mazda 626 gt turbo hatchback ( with optional 4 wheel steering ).

joelvan
joelvan None
11/13/10 7:14 p.m.

I think you sold the charger short on its track potential. anyone who reguliarly attends NASA-SE events knows of one that podium finishes Reguliarly in Time Trials it's also an old police cruiser

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f4pR9ofRs6VSqRtK8RcrnmyL5VgmrYANtBc0L99hbHaNNaTZOhjew7fyKr0tVeaT