1 2
Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/19/15 9:22 a.m.

I have an LS and we are going to try and pick this up tomorrow when we at the BMW Performnce Center. Wish us luck!

I should make you hunt for it but, here you go.

I'm kind of looking forward to this one. I've got a 635 that might need a repower in the future.

calteg
calteg HalfDork
4/19/15 9:24 a.m.

This was my original thought for an LS swapped DD...then I looked at the cost of the Vorshlag kit

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/19/15 11:03 a.m.

ooooooo baby!

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/19/15 1:15 p.m.

Y'all?

Toyman01
4/19/15 1:21 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed:

Should I have used youins or yous guys?

It's a Southern thing, you wouldn't understand.

scottdownsouth
scottdownsouth Reader
4/19/15 3:09 p.m.

Love the map, but you need to put the soda pop ,coke thing in there.

ronbros
ronbros Reader
4/19/15 3:20 p.m.

LS-2 engine swap into my 85 Buick Grand national, best mod ever,blew up two V6 turbo engines, just cant take abuse!

LS-2, 4L80E trans, 8.5" Lsd 3.73 ratio, YUP, bullet proof, take abuse like you cant believe!

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/19/15 3:24 p.m.

And a map to show where the Jagoffs live..

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero SuperDork
4/19/15 6:02 p.m.
calteg wrote: This was my original thought for an LS swapped DD...then I looked at the cost of the Vorshlag kit

Alternative . . .

The_Jed
The_Jed UberDork
4/19/15 6:14 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Y'all?

The first thing I did was check his location. I was planning to sass him if we were on similar lattitudes.

I have seen JThw8 use "y'all" before and he lives in friggin New Jersey!

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
4/19/15 6:42 p.m.
scottdownsouth wrote: Love the map, but you need to put the soda pop ,coke thing in there.

No need, rational people call it "pop".

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
4/19/15 8:01 p.m.
The_Jed wrote:
Appleseed wrote: Y'all?
The first thing I did was check his location. I was planning to sass him if we were on similar lattitudes. I have seen JThw8 use "y'all" before and he lives in friggin New Jersey!

Born and raised till 16 in Pittsburgh, 16-18 in Md, basic training in Tx and life in NJ ever since. But it takes me about 5 minutes of being in the south to start picking up the accent again from my short stint in TX. I'm just a southerner stuck in a northerners life somehow.

scottdownsouth
scottdownsouth Reader
4/19/15 8:24 p.m.

No need, rational people call it "pop". True story, When growing up we had some Ohio "yanks " move next door. They had a nasty habit of saying "give me a pop"! So we did..right in the arm. But they did have dirt bikes so they where cool. Coke,sweet tea and grits is what yall be missing!

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/19/15 8:59 p.m.

Yaw?

kylini
kylini HalfDork
4/19/15 9:09 p.m.

Y'all've never used y'all in a multicontraction? Y'all'd better git to it!

Toyman01
4/19/15 9:26 p.m.
scottdownsouth wrote: Love the map, but you need to put the soda pop ,coke thing in there.

Bam!

And, it's a Coke.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/20/15 6:51 a.m.

And back to that car thing... Yes I am at the BMW Performance center today and that M3 is half an hour away. Assuming I don't a. Come to my senses or b. The car is a total POS or c. The guy is a total flake, we will pick it up. If it happens you will see it at the Mitty this weekend.

Toyman01
4/20/15 7:02 a.m.

In reply to Tim Suddard:

That has the potential to be a seriously awesome car. I hope it's good enough. I'm really looking forward to it.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/20/15 7:23 a.m.

It's soda, the rest of yous is wrong.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 UltraDork
4/20/15 7:25 a.m.

I've always found it funny that central Indiana is marked red for the generic "coke" yet I always get asked if Pepsi is OK.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
4/20/15 8:20 a.m.
moparman76_69 wrote: I've always found it funny that central Indiana is marked red for the generic "coke" yet I always get asked if Pepsi is OK.

That's because waiters that don't ask before bringing you a Pepsi instead of a Coke should be keel hauled.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/20/15 9:16 a.m.
Wally wrote: It's soda, the rest of yous is wrong.

Bless your heart.

Toyman01
4/20/15 12:00 p.m.
Tom_Spangler wrote:
Wally wrote: It's soda, the rest of yous is wrong.
Bless your heart.

Ahahahahahahah!!!!

evildky
evildky SuperDork
4/20/15 12:18 p.m.

Map is a bit off, in KY Y'all is still very much the dominant term.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
4/20/15 12:20 p.m.
ronbros wrote: LS-2 engine swap into my 85 Buick Grand national, best mod ever,blew up two V6 turbo engines, just cant take abuse!

What kind of abuse were you subjecting them to if you were able to pop the 3.8's? I'd venture a guess that E36 M3ty tuning solutions were most likely your issue.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9Phuj5Ifzu3GsJWcedtvqiZJNq24S6aKDgosvdfKsfJsOb34jYCUpwT5YQmkS9Vw