1 2 3 4
Justjim75
Justjim75 New Reader
8/13/17 12:22 a.m.

My buddy had a 79 MGB and a 2004 Corvette manual in 04 that I got to drive back to back with my own 72 CB350 scrambler and Dodge PU with a ~350 horse 360. I got a very good feeling for the differences between light and agile, raw power, slow car slow that felt fast and 165 mph in traffic at lunch on a Wed.(I was 24) I've know ever since that having a car like the MG that FELT fast and exciting, and was easy to throw around, was way more fun for me, than straight line accelleration or something like the Corvette that doesn't feel fast when youre in the felony zone because it's so darn good at it. My current daily is 2600# and 180hp,the 6 speed manual keeps it even more entertaining but if I could strap on the TRD supercharger kit and that "you should be ashamed of yourself for charging that much" exhaust, another 100 ponies would surely be welcome. If only it was RWD. Id say if you have trouble keeping it pointed straight, (I had a modified C3 Corvette) you're in the "too much power, needs supporting mods, or I need to learn how to drive it better" area

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ev01PNTRtkUEZWl7bsRxO2uAUauM7VFDvdDXkLHmmzZDFv3UNHQO1uHNEjRr9VO0